Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC preparing for onslaught vs Burnley

Comments

• Options
    I was looking at buying some extra seats in lower west at no blocks were even available to view online.
  • Options
    We need people who can throw a fair distance (so, not me, I throw like a girl) to buy up row 7, and swap places with anyone currently in row 7 who can't throw that distance. These people will then need to forward on all the stuff onto the pitch.
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

I was looking at buying some extra seats in lower west at no blocks were even available to view online.

Shocking. I can't wait to see what the final seating arrangements are then.
  • Options
    Stress balls it is then.
  • Options

Reserved for Burnley fans.

fixed
  • Options
    Are we attacking the Burnley fans now then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What difference is sheeting over the seats going to make to crowd control? If people want to get onto the pitch they will.

Or maybe they think things won't reach the pitch if thrown from more than 6 rows back.
  • Options
    Christ, what a sad state of affairs
  • Options
    i guess they were always going to have to try something if the club want to avoid a fine etc.

As many have said, it'll make little difference and surely they must contact people in those seats to reallocate, they won't let people just sort it out amongst themselves, not that you won't be able to find a seat of course.

In some respects by doing this gives people the chance to think of something to counter if.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Definitely has the potential to get nasty with tactics like this.

All protests so far have been within the law (including the "siege") but disruptive.

Stewards stopping people walking freely around stands or to seats is the spark that could potentially lead to things getting a bit more physical.

You're doing it to yourselves Charlton. I fucking hate you so much right now - you're killing something that means so much to me, my friends and my family. I'll never forgive and I'll never forget.

That's what they want! Don't give them an excuse!

The stewards are cannon fodder that is all!
  • Options
    A plan is being hatched to close the Lower North at the Burnley game for so called security reasons. Alternative seats for the East Stand will be allocated to ticket holders in the Lower North.
  • Options

A plan is being hatched to close the Lower North at the Burnley game for so called security reasons.

That would be interesting, wonder if the reason the ticket website is down has something to do with it....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    If this is true those who have a season tickets in those seats should surely be told they aren't allowed in their seats and have been allocated others. Along with something extra for the inconvenience.
  • Options

If this is true those who have a season tickets in those seats should surely be told they aren't allowed in their seats and have been allocated others. Along with something extra for the inconvenience.

Yeah, food vouchers that get you nothing. We've had this all before!
  • Options
    Markg2004 said:

Yeah, food vouchers that get you nothing. We've had this all before!
    Oh yeah, forgot, last season. Has anyone who sits there been told yet?
  • Options

A plan is being hatched to close the Lower North at the Burnley game for so called security reasons. Alternative seats for the East Stand will be allocated to ticket holders in the Lower North.

Tell us more.