Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC preparing for onslaught vs Burnley

15678911»

Comments

• Options

Been trying since Friday and still no luck. Have pointed it out in an email exchange to the ticket office who are passing it to their IT helpdesk.

Even when you login, the ticket page doesn't display. Tried it from both x86 PC and Ipad, both give the same error.

you have to spend about an hour figuring out how to log in. then when you've finally done it you still get a blank page which you need to refresh at which point you can finally buy tickets as long as you don't want to go in the west. it's quite simple really
  • Options
    When I read the thread title I thought for a second that Curbs has got a job at Burnley and called for "plenty of shots", but it's not that at all.
  • Options
    I emailed the club eight days ago and asked if I could turn up on the day or if I needed, as some have indicated, to bring proof I was a fan to be able to pay on the day. I also asked how myself, wife and two daughters could prove long-standing support. Got a lovely holding email for the club and silence since. Assume the reply will come on Monday?
  • Options
    rina said:

Been trying since Friday and still no luck. Have pointed it out in an email exchange to the ticket office who are passing it to their IT helpdesk.

Even when you login, the ticket page doesn't display. Tried it from both x86 PC and Ipad, both give the same error.

you have to spend about an hour figuring out how to log in. then when you've finally done it you still get a blank page which you need to refresh at which point you can finally buy tickets as long as you don't want to go in the west. it's quite simple really
    To bring a bit of balance, I was contacted by the ticket office today after I emailed about the website problems. It turned out that I had more than one account, and the IT system is not smart enough to recognize this, and therefore went into a bit of a tailspin when I tried to access the ticket page.

My problem was resolved in a couple of hours, quite proffesionaly in my opinion, my account reset and an an e-ticket emailed to me within minutes of a manual payment being taken.

All resolved, and it appears to have been user error - Doh!

• Options
    Well I cant access the ticket page and I don't have more than one account. I gave up and bought over the phone.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Well I cant access the ticket page and I don't have more than one account. I gave up and bought over the phone.

Be glad that today it wasn't being used as a NHS call centre otherwise you wouldn't of been able to buy over the phone!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I was also told that I needed to update all my details, name address, phone etc. which I hadn't. So did that and it appeared to help.
  • Options
    I have been told I have more than one account and that was why I could not get through on line.
    No wonder attendance figures are so high- we are counted twice!
  • Options
    I'll take the tar then, you bring the feathers.