Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Was it something I said?

To Fans@cafc.co.uk
11th April 2016

Dear CAFC,
Unless the club have a credible explanation for Katrien Meire's disappearance to Dubai at this critical time then her actions amount to a dereliction of duty in the role of CEO - in other words a betrayal and her position is untenable.

Do you as a club have a credible explanation as to why Katrien Meire was in Dubai at the time that Charlton were fighting against relegation?

Charlton Athletic Football Club
11 Apr
to me
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. Just to let you know your email has been received and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as they can.

Best wishes,

Charlton Athletic Supporter Relations
Charlton Athletic Football Club | The Valley | Floyd Road | London | SE7 8BL
T: 020 8333 4000

16 days later...................still waiting.

Comments

• No surprise at all
  • edited April 2016
    "Hello again John..."
  • The person going to do the reply is currently on holiday.
  • sorry to say this John but i suspect this contemptuous lot have a filing system for your correspondence...

keep giving it to them!
  • I'd love to see an honest answer from the club to at least one of these e-mails.
  • I am still waiting for replies to mine of 31 March
  • I no longer seem to get responses since I shared their reply about Target20K and kicked up a fuss on here and Twitter.
  • I sent an email asking many things and sent a second email explaining that for a club that wants to get a stronger bond with their customers, they're not doing a very good job! That prompted a quick response of nonesence.
  • I sent an email asking many things and sent a second email explaining that for a club that wants to get a stronger bond with their customers, they're not doing a very good job! That prompted a quick response of nonesence.

May have something to do with it...