Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Humour ?!!

Keep reading that protests should be done creatively {fair enough} and with humour... Don't understand this.. when i think about what has happened to our club and how we will now be in League 1 the last thing i feel is humour ! I don't see how wearing masks and fancy dress gets the point across as to how we really feel. Personally i feel angry ..annoyed..frustrated etc and wearing a mask won't get that point across..just saying...

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Well I would never have had you down as an angry person. Sometimes in life you have to laugh otherwise you just cry :wink:
  • Options
    angrybird said:

Keep reading that protests should be done creatively {fair enough} and with humour... Don't understand this.. when i think about what has happened to our club and how we will now be in League 1 the last thing i feel is humour ! I don't see how wearing masks and fancy dress gets the point across as to how we really feel. Personally i feel angry ..annoyed..frustrated etc and wearing a mask won't get that point across..just saying...

Don't underestimate the humour angle as this is the one that like it or not sometimes gets picked up large by the Media.
    You only have to look at the recent mega coverage of The Boaty-McBoatface story for evidence of this.

Now stand back and await more humour..............