Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    What worries me is that the 'senior management' may actually want the Football League to take action, to deliver a clear message to those protesting and also, hopefully, to cause a fair number to stop supporting CARD. At most clubs the bosses would fight such measures. We might be the first where those in charge actively campaign for it.

Hell hath no fury like a woman mocked in her own directors' box.
  • Options
    That's a funny looking flare.....
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    mogodon said:

What worries me is that the 'senior management' may actually want the Football League to take action, to deliver a clear message to those protesting and also, hopefully, to cause a fair number to stop supporting CARD. At most clubs the bosses would fight such measures. We might be the first where those in charge actively campaign for it.

Surely the FA/FL can only take action against clubs? It is up to clubs to decide whether to ban individual fans or the police if criminal activity has taken place?

Could the FA/FL force some home games to be played behind closed doors? And would this help or harm our ambitions to convince these clowns that they have bought the wrong club?
  • Options
    i wonder if the FA had a crowd control advisor present at Bury on Saturday too ?

newsshopper.co.uk/news/14449563.VIDEO__Violence_at_Millwall_v_Bury_match_as_fans_clash_before_game/
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

mogodon said:

Surely the FA/FL can only take action against clubs? It is up to clubs to decide whether to ban individual fans or the police if criminal activity has taken place?

Could the FA/FL force some home games to be played behind closed doors? And would this help or harm our ambitions to convince these clowns that they have bought the wrong club?
    They could, for example, force the closure of areas of the ground. ie the North Stand. The FL would not ban individuals unless there had been a major incident (ie one that went to court) but could see them issuing a suspended punishment this week (ie two-matches behind-closed-doors) in a bid to head off trouble next weekend. Clearly, it won;t work but ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i wonder if the FA had a crowd control advisor present at Bury on Saturday too ?

newsshopper.co.uk/news/14449563.VIDEO__Violence_at_Millwall_v_Bury_match_as_fans_clash_before_game/

Same happened with Palace v Police on Sunday.

It's all about money, Palace & Millwall cases involve serious harm caused to people and others feeling threatened/scared.

Ours involves beach balls, balloons & one smoke bomb.

FA aren't arsed unless it makes them look bad directly (if we affect Burnley's promotion hunt)
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see if it's bought up at tonight's fans forum!
  • Options
    Excellent news. Let's give them plenty to investigate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Flaggy is warming up...

Isn't he at the FF meeting tonight?
  • Options
    We shall not be moved !!
  • Options
    Yet they cannot seem to open an investigation in to why my football club is suspended for not paying a fine for a yellow card received by a player who doesn't and has never played for my football club!!!! Absolute clueless twats!!!!
  • Options
    Nothing to see here FA other than rank incompetence at board level.

Difficult to throw stones from your greenhouse.
  • Options

Flaggy is warming up...

Didn't we sell him to Bristol City?
    Nah, out on loan at some Romanian 2nd division team.