Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thank you Brighton

Comments

• excellent to see them go up
  • Very happy for Brighton.
  • edited April 2017
    Yep...throwing my tuppence into congratulating Brighton on promotion...as others have said,total respect to the fans & club

Now go & put the cough cough Palace back down where they came from...!!
  • Congratulations Brighton. Well deserved.
  • Well done Brighton; well pleased for you....after all your tribulations you deserve it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let out a little cheer when I heard the news, I've got a real soft spot for Brighton.

Lovely club, lovely place and decent fans. Congratulations to them, chuffed to fuck for them!
  • Yes. Congratulations. I shall never forget the Fans Utd game at the Goldstone Ground and the support their fans gave to us.

It shows out of utter disaster can grow a success when club and fans are working together - We know that so well from our darkest days.
  • Well done Seagulls.
  • edited April 2017
    Congrats Brighton................hard work and belief after last season's play-offs have got you there. If we had 25% of the courage and passion your team has we would be going up as well. The dark days of the Withdean are a distant memory now!

Enjoy the big time!
  • Well done Brighton. All the best for next season. And the double over Palarse.
  • Very well done Brighton, really pleased for your great supporters.
  • Congratulations as well to Doncaster | Plymouth | Portsmouth who we'll be playing next season.
  • Massive congratulations to Brighton and also to Plymouth and Portsmouth
  • Gonna be confirmed mathematically in a minute as Derby have equalised against Huddersfield (into Injury Time)
  • Sponsored links:

• Proper club with proper fans. I wish them nothing but the best in the prem.
  • Congratulations to Brighton.
  • Very pleased to see them go up and Chris Hughton is a decent manager.
  • Well done Brighton
  • Really pleased to see Brighton go up, good club, great fans and they've got the sort of spirit there at the moment that we can only dream of. Hope they do well.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2017
    Brighton were not in a good situation at one point and have achieved an excellent promotion. It gives hope that Charlton can reach a similar position in the not too distant future under better owners.
  • Really chuffed for them. Proper fans, proper club and proper class in the way they have supported our efforts to get shot of our useless, bonkers, malignant owner and his management team. All the best to them next season.