Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you Brighton

Comments

• Options
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You x
  • Options
    Anyone know how to share that link other than on Twitter?
  • Options
    Thanks Brighton fans. A great contribution. Good luck for your remaining games and next year at the top table.
  • Options
    I agree they were fantastic today, shame we probably can't help them out against burnley, top 3 all on the same points and only about 3 in it on the goal difference.
  • Options
    Fair play to them. Was chatting to a couple of them before the pre match protest. Genuine interest from them given our current plight.
  • Options
    I knew Brighton was my second club for a reason and today the fans showed why! Well done Seagulls and thanks
  • Options
    Always had a soft spot for BHA - (not least because my best mate is one of them). I went to a number of events to support them getting a home after they were kicked out of the Goldstone and am genuinely pleased to see them thriving as a club. I'd love to see them get to the Premiership; not least because them stuffing Palace would be a great thing to see.

Knew we could depend upon them and they didn't let us down.

Thanks, Brighton and good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good Luck Brighton. Hope you go up. Fans United and glad you were a big part of it today.
  • Options
    Thank you Seagulls - as others have already said - class. Like you, we won't forget. If there's any justice, you will be in the Premier League next season. I hope we can repay you by stopping Burnley, although you won't be banking on that after watching our side drift through another match with their eyes on their next move.
  • Options
    Thanks Brighton and total respect! Best of luck!!!
  • Options
    Brilliant supporters, love to see them go up.
  • Options
    Thank you Brighton fans, you were superb today. Had a few Brighton supporters around us in the Lower West Stand and we were happy to clap with them when they scored. This is the first time I have ever wanted the opposition to beat us. Our season is over but their season is very much alive and I hope they gain the promotion they deserve.
  • Options
    Good luck Brighton, your game at Boro will be real humdinger! Winner takes all (assuming of course we don't beat Burnley :smile: )
  • Options
    Feeling the love on the BHA forum too:

northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337044-Thank-you-(Charlton-Fan)/page4

Although this "Tony Meolas Loan Spell" chap seems to think we spent the 90s stealing fans from Sussex.....
  • Options
    Thank you Brighton fans, great support for your team and for our fight against Roland. Really hope you go up, automatically, though I can't pretend we will be able to beat Burnley.
    Will be looking for your results in the Prem next year I hope.
    Got in laws in East Sussex so may catch a game down there as I won't be renewing here :( (until that bastard Roland goes anyway)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    CAFCTrev said:

Feeling the love on the BHA forum too:

northstandchat.com/showthread.php?337044-Thank-you-(Charlton-Fan)/page4

Although this "Tony Meolas Loan Spell" chap seems to think we spent the 90s stealing fans from Sussex.....

Reading that recent post makes my blood boil.

Pees me off when opposition fans parrot the whole "fans wanted Curbs out" story. Apparently a few loudmouths on football phone ins speak for the whole of the fanbase.

Plus the grudge over Valley Express is a bizarre one. Again, another myth that we were "stealing" fans. I used to take those buses up to the ground from Faversham, I never was a Gillingham fan and never planned on becoming a Gillingham fan. There are plenty of us in Medway, in Swale and in East Kent. Is it so hard to understand that families can move from one part of the country to another? Yet would still like a convenient and cheap way to get to their team's games?

I shouldn't get so worked up but who does this guy think he is telling us what we can and can't protest about? We're not being "asset stripped" (ie the ground isn't being sold) so we're a bunch of whiners. If only he took a second to educate himself but sadly I get the impression he'd rather remain ignorant and spout his hateful bullsh*t.
  • Options
    Great bunch of supporters, they were behind our cause from start to finish. Had some great banter with them on the march today. Hope they make it to the Prem

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Different gravy , my first non Charlton game was with a Brighton mate in the eighties so have a soft spot for them and they've always been well supported at The Valley even before football became trendy.
    Today they were pure quality in their support of our efforts and when a few turned up round the back of the West Stand after the game I think I nearly forgave them for their non show against palace in the play offs
    Hope they go up and stay up for a long time , they deserve it
  • Options
    Hope they piss the league, second team from now on
  • Options
    Move aside Liverpool / Dortmond... Proper love in

:)
  • Options
    All to play for Brighton with 3 of you on 87. Beat Boro up there and it's done.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Brighton fans today, absolutely wonderful, the chant when the second goal went in summed it up. Fans United.
  • Options
    Yes, thanks to Brighton. Hopefully we can do them a favour against Burnley.
  • Options
    Brighton are now very much my second favourite team. Total class fans from start to finish.

I'm going to go support them against Palace next season.
  • Options

Yes, thanks to Brighton. Hopefully we can do them a favour against Burnley.

Good point, let's hope our boys actually put an effort in for that one to help Brighton out.