Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Watford

Can't really stand them as a club, but I hope they win.

I heard Palarse had trouble shifting all their tickets. Was actually quite surprised by that.

Comments

• Options
    Please God, I will be a good boy... honest!
  • Options
    C'mon Watford
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I hope we manage to turn up this time.

Our performances recently haven't been great and I fear Palace will enjoy attacking our full backs.

If Ighalo turns up we have a chance - others have to rely on Deeney or an OG.

• Options
    If Palace win the cup 2015-2016 will forever be the unmentionable season for Charlton fans.
  • Options
    My uncles a Watford fan and he's been on a high all season. I will be on a high if they beat Palace. Palace think they've won it already.
  • Options
    Just win against the stripey nigels please.
  • Options
    It's a strange one these teams playing at Wembley, I would have thought Loftus road would be ample space to accommodate all the fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C'mon Watford - put them in their place.
  • Options
    Didn't palace not sell out their last semi-final v man utd '95. Then took only 3k to the replay?
  • Options

Didn't palace not sell out their last semi-final v man utd '95. Then took only 3k to the replay?

Wasn't even sold out as of this morning.
  • Options
    Was it just me or did anyone else think the East Stand Lino today looked uncannily like Alan Pardew?

Hope Watford win anyway!
  • Options

First game from memory was at villa, where was the replay?
    Did a palace fan die at this fixture?
  • Options
    go on the golden boys...
  • Options

I hope we manage to turn up this time.

Our performances recently haven't been great and I fear Palace will enjoy attacking our full backs.

If Ighalo turns up we have a chance - others have to rely on Deeney or an OG.

Good luck hope you stuff them freaks....if not then surely MU won't let us down.
  • Options
    Godstone said:

If Palace win the cup 2015-2016 will forever be the unmentionable season for Charlton fans.

And Millwall win the PO final....god forbid.
  • Options

Godstone said:

And Millwall win the PO final....god forbid.
    And it's not unlikely that Wimbledon could be the 3rd of the 4 south of the river teams that plays at Wembley this season...
  • Options
    C'mon Watford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're saving out Wembley day out for the FA Tophy final.
  • Options
    Palace will win guaranteed
  • Options
    COME ON YOU HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    1-0 to Palace already. Gotta love the 2015-16 season...
  • Options
    Grrrrrrr
  • Options

First game from memory was at villa, where was the replay?
    Did a palace fan die at this fixture?
    Both Villa Park and yes.
  • Options
    Outing that bloody ex Chairman if they lose.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Outing that bloody ex Chairman if they lose.

Pretty sure he came out years ago.
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Can't really stand them as a club, but I hope they win.

I heard Palarse had trouble shifting all their tickets. Was actually quite surprised by that.

Heard it was the other way around. Lots of empty seats in the Watford areas apparently.