Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Is he Bobby's son? Not sure I'm comfortable with that.
  • See you in the First-Team for a few matches next season Daniel.
  • Well, at least Ms Meire has stopped giving out 5 year contracts to everybody!!
  • Missed It said:

Well, at least Ms Meire has stopped giving out 5 year contracts to everybody!!

Probably because she knows the club will not be in existence in 5 years time.
  • Nah Bowry hasnt got a five year deal because he doesnt need to be with the club that long... He'll be long sold by then

We only give 5-year Contracts to the lucky few that no one else wants!!
  • See you in the First-Team for a few matches next season Daniel.

New team captain. Get out clause when he signs a pro deal. Undisclosed fee.
  • Nah Bowry hasnt got a five year deal because he doesnt need to be with the club that long... He'll be long sold by then

You're being harsh. Polish Pete was sublime for the 2 mins he played out of a 5 year deal.

You're being harsh. Polish Pete was sublime for the 2 mins he played out of a 5 year deal.
    But he didnt score!!!
  • 18-year-old defender Dan Bowry has signed a contract extension that commits him to Charlton until June 2019
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-dan-bowry-contract-extension-3572951.aspx#MxrbLLtuTrEyQ7oW.99

Extended to 2019

Excellent prospect playing for the u23s at the age of 18. Passes the height test too.
  • Saw Bobby Bowry at the Phoenix game so definitely related...
  • Sponsored links:

• A bit skinny looking, I'm sure he'll bulk up a bit over the next couple of years
  • A bit skinny looking, I'm sure he'll bulk up a bit over the next couple of years

I know i have: )
  • HandG said:

Saw Bobby Bowry at the Phoenix game so definitely related...

Bobby's his dad, says in the article.

I know i have: )
    I didn't mean in the Peter Garland sense!
  • Henry, DickPlumb, and anyone else who watches the yoot regularly, how would you rank the following:

Terrell Thomas
    Kenneth Yao
    Daniel Bowry
    Anfernee Dijksteel
    Anyone else I can't think of off the top of my head.
  • SDAddick said:

Henry, DickPlumb, and anyone else who watches the yoot regularly, how would you rank the following:

Terrell Thomas
    Kenneth Yao
    Daniel Bowry
    Anfernee Dijksteel

AD
    TT
    DB
    KY
  • SDAddick said:

Henry, DickPlumb, and anyone else who watches the yoot regularly, how would you rank the following:

Terrell Thomas
    Kenneth Yao
    Daniel Bowry
    Anfernee Dijksteel

Dijksteel will be in the first team very soon. The only thing keeping him out is Aribo.
    I've not seen a lot of Terrell Thomas but he's playing regularly for Woking at a young age. Says a lot.

Bowry is decent too. Can't see him being anywhere near the first team for a few seasons bough. He's simply not big enough yet but he's quite composed under pressure. Has come on a hell of a lot in the last 12 months.

Yao is small but still young. Not seen Tom much of him but I see him more as a full back compared to a centre back (he's played both this season).

Lapslie is another one who could make a quick break through. Again, it's unfortunate for him that we are blessed with good young CMs. Can slot in nicely at full back. Very comfortable there. Solly-esque springs to mind.
  • Cheers for that lads. I suspect that if we were still in any of the cups, or if Slade had shown any interest in youth beyond Konsa, we'd have seen Lapslie and Anfernee on the pitch for the first team by now. Dijksteel has made the bench a couple times which indicates he's knocking on the door.
  • edited February 2017
    Saw the U23's yesterday and thought Lapsie, Dijksteel and Kennedy looked real prospects as well as a number of others that are maybe a year or so behind. Those three should certainly be featuring in our Cup teams next season. Yesterdays number 2 looked quite tasty too
  • Kap10 said:

Saw the U23's yesterday and thought Lapsie, Dijksteel and Kennedy looked real prospects as well as a number of others that are maybe a year or so behind. Those three should certainly be featuring in our Cup teams next season. Yesterdays number 2 looked quite tasty too

Yesterday's number 2 looked quite tasty too. - that sounds just wrong ;0)