Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barry Bannan

2»

Comments

• Options
    se7oaks said:

As I understand it, the Nigel's had little or no reason to hate us up until that legendary relegation. Indeed it was the other way round I think. A lot of Charlton fans I know hate Palarse because of the way Ron Noades (I think) tried to bleed us dry while we were lodging at his hovel of a ground. Apparently the rent was extortionate. A Palarse mate at work was in the home end that day and still says that was the worst day of his life, football wise. For them that's when it started.

Knowing we couldn't pay and took Williams and Humphrey as payment? Swings and roundabouts, we will be number one again but maybe not just yet
  • Options
    Barry Bannan.

Sounds like a northern, end of a working man's club bar mild sipping, shell suit wearing, perm-haired, form studying shyster....
  • Options

Nothi g can take away that Fortune moment. We maybhave gone down but we sent them down. Two very different things.

Agreed... I remember us playing Palarse a few times since then and they've always sung: "They sent the Charlton down" but it just sounds pathetic, the whole joke of the song was that WE sent them down ourselves, we didnt rely on someone else doing it!!
  • Options
    He's in the championship pfa team of the year, surely can't be as bad as everyone's saying?
  • Options
    Oh Bazza, congrats for making yourself look a clown.

Instead of tweeting a 1 word message and deleting it like a scared little boy, you could have emailed the new fans email address and told them directly.
  • Options
    he might be a balding annoying lil ginger Scottish twat, a poor man's Billy Bremner .. BUT .. I'd LOVE him in our midfield .. he gives it a right good go with no little skill and takes no 'prisoners' when necessary
  • Options
    Just scored a peach of a goal @ Derby
  • Options
    Had Derby in a treble, been over them all Match, then bannan scores an absolute screamer fuck off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was he playing?
  • Options
    Hit a fantastic row Z effort to really rub it in our faces regarding karma.
  • Options
    Did he end up on his arse again?
  • Options
    Barry Banana
  • Options

Can't explain how much what happened yesterday hurts me but it's how u come back from things like this fans well best I've seen thanks a lot

— barry bannan (@bazzabannan25) May 29, 2016
  • Options
    The little wanker was like the rest of them...didn't turn up. Shame
  • Options

Can't explain how much what happened yesterday hurts me but it's how u come back from things like this fans well best I've seen thanks a lot

— barry bannan (@bazzabannan25) May 29, 2016

That went well Barry old boy
  • Options
    Gutted is a understatement. Just wanna thank the fans and my teamates for this season you have been brilliant and we will be back ⚽️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good old barry bannan! Karma strikes again you absolute prick!!!!
  • Options
    Wonder how hes feeling now haha