Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ins and outs following relegation

Seeing that we are officially going down, who do you think will ask to jump ship for next season?

Players such as JBG I think for example will get their agent to form a move, an Icelandic international probably wouldn't want to play in League One, especially for an awfully run club

Who do you think we realistically should aim to get for next season, I know that given our recent recruitment strategy this may be slightly pointless, but lets say you were given the job, what players would you attempt to sign/loan

Comments

• Millwall seem to have some decent players, perhaps we should sign some of them.
  • Vetokele could be off for nothing. According to someone on Twitter he signed a three year deal with an option to go for free after two.

Surely not true?
  • Vetokele could be off for nothing. According to someone on Twitter he signed a three year deal with an option to go for free after two.

Surely not true?

Apparently true according to a re-tweet from @LouisMend
  • Didnt we just have this thread a few days ago?

As far as I'm concerned they can all eff off.
  • No one has a clue who will stay and go we will just have to wait and see sadly
  • Out - take your pick
    In - a recliner armchair, another sofa with matching footstool and a chaise lounge with cardboard cut of Roly laying down in just a pair of white pants that are dirtier than his teeth.
  • Hokey Cokey?
  • What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about?
  • What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about?

Well, just in case it is, I'm on the "In" side of the debate, I think, however, that SantaClaus, Dippenhall and LenGlover are "Out" - though I hear that some are still undecided....
  • Can't imagine the standard a team would have to be at to come in for Bergdich so I guess he'll be starting next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Chuck said:

Seeing that we are officially going down, who do you think will ask to jump ship for next season?

Players such as JBG I think for example will get their agent to form a move, an Icelandic international probably wouldn't want to play in League One, especially for an awfully run club

Who do you think we realistically should aim to get for next season, I know that given our recent recruitment strategy this may be slightly pointless, but lets say you were given the job, what players would you attempt to sign/loan

JBG didn't appear to want to play in the Championship this year either. Anyway he has a contract until 2019, God knows what clauses are in there, but his agent doesn't get free say.