Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Restructuring from top to bottom. But it ain't gonna happen with these idiots in charge.
  • Options
    Would someone be kind enough to C+P please?
  • Options
    Top article
  • Options
    Wow, that article is pretty savage in it's criticism... I like it, a lot.

The Belgian's have also picked up our relegation, and (rather interestingly) are embedding the #rolandout twitter feed in to an article..

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160419_02247182?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+nieuws/snelnieuws+(Nieuwsblad.be:+Snelnieuws)
  • Options
    Great report!

Roland Duchatelet = FAILURE.
  • Options
    Can't argue with any of that.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Wow, that article is pretty savage in it's criticism... I like it, a lot.

The Belgian's have also picked up our relegation, and (rather interestingly) are embedding the #rolandout twitter feed in to an article..

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160419_02247182?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+nieuws/snelnieuws+(Nieuwsblad.be:+Snelnieuws)

Athletic relegated after four seasons in the Championship, the English second division. The Addicks, winning the club owner Roland Duchâtelet and coach José Riga, had on Tuesday the 43rd matchday to keep their chances intact to preserve, but could not. The red lantern Bolton field remained Charlton - including Igor Vetokele and Jorge Teixeira between the lines - stabbing a goalless draw, which next season will play in League One.

Because of the draw Charlton 23 continues and last in the state, with 37 points from 43 matches. With three rounds to go, the now eleven points less than Bristol City, which stands on a provisional 21 to the first safe place. The demotion is a new setback for the club, which will experience several months of turmoil.

They dragged all a coffin to the stadium, called for a boycott of club goods, threw hundreds of beach balls on the field and last Saturday hung a banner with a picture of the Belgian CEO Katrien Meire. Underneath was the word "missing". That Meire in the relegation battle took a few days vacation, shot at the Charlton fans the wrong way. Actually shoot anything Meire or owner Roland Duchâtelet does in the wrong way. As a hard-core months of campaigning under the name "Roland out" or CARD (Coalition Against Roland Duchâtelet).

#rolandout was also a topic accession after relegation ...

Good but basic article. Simple breakdown of Reasons for disatisfaction to the Belgium media would be helpful such as number of players / head coaches and the disfunctional strategy.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow.

Has anybody noticed this journo before in connection with us?.

• Options

There's always a first for everything and today for the first time I like something published in the Daily Mail :open_mouth:

There was also their campaigning over Stephen Lawrence and that case of a group of black kids getting beaten up by a van load of the filfth. Still, three good pieces of journalism in how many years doesn't count for that much when put against all the vileness they spout.
  • Options

I despise the Daily Mail (along with the Sun and Daily Express) but that is a very well written article.

There's always a first for everything and today for the first time I like something published in the Daily Mail :open_mouth:

These!
  • Options

Wow.

Has anybody noticed this journo before in connection with us?.

He's been speaking to us for some time.