Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Help on Twitter - urgent

It's the Melexis AGM in Belgium tomorrow. That's RD's electronics company. How about a Twitter storm to embarrass him? #MelexisOwnerFootballFailure

Comments

• It's the Melexis AGM in Belgium tomorrow. That's RD's electronics company. How about a Twitter storm to embarrass him? #MelexisOwnerFootballFailure

Just started on twitter but very much a novice. Tell me what you mean by "twitter storm" and I'm in if needed.
  • If I could tweet I would. Someone please tweet Roland you useless yellow toothed fucking prick on my behalf. Cheers.
  • LenGlover said:

It's the Melexis AGM in Belgium tomorrow. That's RD's electronics company. How about a Twitter storm to embarrass him? #MelexisOwnerFootballFailure

Just started on twitter but very much a novice. Tell me what you mean by "twitter storm" and I'm in if needed.
    Just tweet that phrase, Len. If lots do it, that's a Twitter storm ;-) What's your Twitter name? Or search for me @hjmckinlay.
  • Decent Idea.
  • edited April 2016
    I can probably give you a hand!
  • Love the idea. Been sat here for five minutes trying to think of a more concise or scathing hashtag but haven't been able to. There are a lot on here who are very clever with Twitter (including those in CARD). Great shout for catching this. I'm @AlexSeelig on Twitter (send your love and abuse accordingly), will tweet this out.
  • SDAddick said:

Love the idea. Been sat here for five minutes trying to think of a more concise or scathing hashtag but haven't been able to. There are a lot on here who are very clever with Twitter (including those in CARD). Great shout for catching this. I'm @AlexSeelig on Twitter (send your love and abuse accordingly), will tweet this out.

Thanks, will look out for you. Agree it is not the most catchy but a bit too depressed to be creative :-(
  • Ok. I've tweeted already.
  • Might be better just to poison the well of #MelexisAGM with our assessment of Roland's competence, as that leaves us more characters too.
  • aliwibble said:

Might be better just to poison the well of #MelexisAGM with our assessment of Roland's competence, as that leaves us more characters too.

Also means legitimate tweets feed make the hashtag more popular, and those looking for legitimate information are forced to see our views...
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

aliwibble said:

Might be better just to poison the well of #MelexisAGM with our assessment of Roland's competence, as that leaves us more characters too.

Also means legitimate tweets feed make the hashtag more popular, and those looking for legitimate information are forced to see our views...
    Yes, good idea. It's tomorrow morning and they are an hour ahead so maybe we should kickoff around 8am.

• LenGlover said:

Just tweet that phrase, Len. If lots do it, that's a Twitter storm ;-) What's your Twitter name? Or search for me @hjmckinlay.
    Now following you (in a non-stalkerish sort of way) and (I think) I've retweeted.

Will come up with more.
  • Brilliant idea. Will join around 8:00 BST tomorrow. I'll use both hashtags.
  • LuckyReds said:

aliwibble said:

Yes, good idea. It's tomorrow morning and they are an hour ahead so maybe we should kickoff around 8am.

Perfect, I've scheduled a few one of those tweet scheduling apps - using #MelexisAGM as the hashtag.
  • edited April 2016
    Is there any specific messages we should be spreading? I've got a general call to action at around 0755, then periodic tweets at a 5minute interval for the next 40 minutes. I should be at my keyboard around then anyway, so I can put some better ones out. However, even if I'm busy/tied up elsewhere there will still be some messages.

I'm also trying to find if there are any related accounts - other than the official one https://twitter.com/Melexis_Sensors - of people who are involved who may take an interest in any tweets.
  • Done. Will have another go tomorrow morning.
  • Great stuff, @LuckyReds, though the one at 08.40 might be a little obscure ;-)
  • Done some with the #MelexisAGM no idea whether anyone has seen them though!
  • Re. The hashtag - If you want any of this to be visible you have to tweet the normal hashtag as well, as LuckyReds has done. Otherwise you're talking to yourselves. It's unlikely enough of us are here to create a 'storm' as it were, but you might get a few raised eyebrows from #melexisAGM, if indeed anyone attending is looking at that hashtag.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Re. The hashtag - If you want any of this to be visible you have to tweet the normal hashtag as well, as LuckyReds has done. Otherwise you're talking to yourselves. It's unlikely enough of us are here to create a 'storm' as it were, but you might get a few raised eyebrows from #melexisAGM, if indeed anyone attending is looking at that hashtag.

Yeah, I was hoping a quick twitter search for Melexis may have returned a few relevant people - then half way through my tweets I was going to schedule a quick "@... Have you seen the #MelexisAGM hashtag?!" directed at them.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Re. The hashtag - If you want any of this to be visible you have to tweet the normal hashtag as well, as LuckyReds has done. Otherwise you're talking to yourselves. It's unlikely enough of us are here to create a 'storm' as it were, but you might get a few raised eyebrows from #melexisAGM, if indeed anyone attending is looking at that hashtag.

Thanks Jimmy. Hope this might have found some readers.

@pietergoyens @Melexis_Sensors @Vlerick #MelexisAGM Successful manager? Duchatelet will dismiss and his incompetents will fail. #Charlton

If anyone sees it spread the word!
  • edited April 2016
    Can't find shareholder information that easily - just directors. One is a twitter user - inactive since Feb - but would perhaps get notifications on his phone if I did ping him a quick message asking him to checkout the hashtag.

Vincent Hiligsmann (Director of Melexis NV since 2010) - https://twitter.com/hiligs
    Rudi De Winter (Managing Director since 2012) - LinkedIn, but no Twitter.
    Francoise Chombar (Current CEO) - LinkedIn, but no Twitter.

However, looking at the twitter accounts interacting with the official Melexis one may return a few interesting people.
  • Tweeted
  • Hope I'm having some sort of penetration ooh er misses!

This is all very new to me!
  • Francoise Chombar the CEO is up for some sort of prize. I've tried replying to Melexis direct and a a business scholl Vleric.

Might find wider audience?