Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You would have thought the pathetic cowards would say something

Comments

• It will only be a lie
  • not these pathetic cowards no
  • Give it time. I'm waiting patiently for something golden to come from our Supreme Leader.
  • Well good luck to you, I'm going to bed!
  • I'm waiting for the feeble excuses and lies...
  • edited April 2016
    Roland just finishing up his last bottle of disco juice.

{{Statement in due course}{}{}{}{}{}]}}}}}....}}.}.}...
  • edited April 2016
    Pmsl ! They probably think that League 1 is the top division of English football and that we have actually been promoted thanks to the great helmsman's leadership
  • No, not really. I mean when they say things they only make it worse. There's a part of me that's condescendingly proud of them for not having made a PR blunder in a few days. Kind of want to send them a cookie and a sign that says "[5] Days Without PR Fuck-Up."*

*I'm counting the posting of the team in League One picture, and also the response to someone's email about KM's comments with "we don't see that that needs an explanation" as the most recent fuck-ups. Correct me if I've missed something, I've been ill for a few days and it's just so hard to keep up.
  • Make it worse- how could it be worse? - oh sorry I should be on my way to bed!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Not interested in anything they have to say anymore unless it's "see ya"
  • I don't want to hear how they're determined to make things right next season, understand they have hard work ahead to get the fans back onside etc.

When they appointed Karel Fraeye it confirmed they didn't get it and never will.
  • Give it time. I'm waiting patiently for something golden to come from our Supreme Leader.

The only thing golden you'd get from him would be a shower.
  • Personally I'm hoping any and all silence is them trying to exit the club as quickly and quietly as possible. Any attempt to 'reach out' to the 'customers' would suggest they are still planning to be running the club next season.
  • Make it worse- how could it be worse? - oh sorry I should be on my way to bed!!!!!!!

I doubt you'll need more than 24 hours to be able to answer this question on your own.
  • It's all our fault. We wanted them to fail. Clueless muppets.
  • I honestly don't think the words exist in any language.
  • I'd rather they didn't bother. Roland doesn't do failure, every manager has improved us......
  • Think we can imagine the comments. Absolute tossers... not interested in anything they have to say unless it's adieu. How can any CEO of a major company still keep her post after this shambles... even the crooked bankers had the good grace to fall on their swords. These people simply have no shame.
  • edited April 2016
    It was all Chris Powell's and his coaching staff's fault. They got Charlton promoted from League 1 and up to 9th in the championship and led the fans to believe the club could be successful. I am pleased I got rid of them all and some of the players that CP thought could do well. Now the fans will know that this club is not good enough and I will show how a club should really be run, trust me and Katrien, we know what we are doing. I do not do failure and everything is under control. I will be back for a day trip in June to plan for next season and I am determined to break even at this club. If only the customers would trust me and back me instead of these silly demonstrations, that will do no good because I am never in London to see them and Katrien assures me it is a joke and not to be taken seriously, she laughs about them. I know we have 3 games left this season, and of course I will not be there to see them, but Katrien will tell me what happens and I will enjoy watching the match on stream. Let's just enjoy the last games and look forward to next season in League 1. Roland
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope that he realises that 38 million is crazy money for a relegated side to league one. His revenue projection is screwed and he has already sold Standard Liège. Maybe, just maybe, he has done failure and he should go and lie down, asleep, on the beach and soak up the sun...at high tide.
  • Nothing whatsoever on the official site yet. Perhaps we haven't gone down after all.
  • They are simply clueless and have no idea and should be ashamed of the tactics they have put upon us! This is a nice way of me not swearing by the way.
  • To be honest, no, I wouldn't expect anything. We are fans of a club who regard communication as something you talk about rather than do.
  • They're probably waiting for the head of comms to write up a statement.
  • Shame he didn't pass this startling piece of knowledge onto his employer.
  • edited April 2016
    MEIRE HAS BEEN A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE AS A CEO AND DUCHATELET A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE AS A FOOTBALL CLUB OWNER.

ONE AVOIDABLE CRISIS AFTER ANOTHER ALL SEASON.

THEY ARE SPECTACULARLY DROWNING IN INADEQUACY FOR THE CHALLENGE AND IN A VERY PUBLIC WAY HAVE BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK WITHIN ENGLISH FOOTBALL.

JUST GET OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW AND SAVE US FROM ANY MORE HUMILIATION AND EMBARRASSMENT.