Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hypothetical question....

This is as a result of some Vale mates of mine moaning after a recent rare win that "we always bloody win when we don't go".

So if offered the following for next season which would you take:

1. Charlton will be guaranteed success resulting in either promotion or a cup win (sniggers) but you can't attend any of the games.

2. You can go to as many games as you wish but there is no guarantee (in fact it's extremely unlikely) that we will have any success.

I guess it is asking would you rather your team be successful or would you rather support your team?

Interested in the responses. For me its a difinitive number 2!!

Comments

• 2 all day long.

If I wanted number 1 I'd support Man City
  • 2. What is the point of success if as a fan you can't enjoy those moments by being there.
  • one off matches i can never understand people moaning that 'i knew we'd beat millwall cos i didn't go' * and i'm like "wtf would you rather we lost to them you bell"

obviously this never actually happens but you know what i mean
  • 1. I hardly go to the games anyway!
  • Number 1. Putting others first.
  • edited April 2016
    4 - You wait around until its your turn, Roland runs out of other alternatives and offers you the job to manage the club for a 4-6 wk interim period.
  • 1. Can't go to games anyway, so at least you lot would get the enjoyment out of actually being there.