Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fox or thd next season?

Who should be our left back next season Morgan Fox or tareiq Holmes Dennis?

Comments

• Options
    Would like it to be THD but sounds as if he may be off! :(
  • Options
    Fox
  • Options
    Depends on which one is sold by RD.
  • Options
    Fox as first choice Left-Back... Holmes-Dennis as first choice Left-Midfield.

The former needs protection and Tarieq with his experience in Defence will be able to provide that, whilst I also think he's better going forward anyway... Use Archie Edwards as backup to Morgan Fox next season
  • Options
    neither
  • Options
    Neither of them will be here next season which is great news as regards one of them but not so good about the other
  • Options
    THD
  • Options
    Doing a League 1 scouting mission at Southend tonight, so will report on THD's form for Oldham.
  • Options
    I do too. Fox gets my vote.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fox is good enough for League One and I see a decent player in him. THD will be sold if they can find a buyer.
  • Options
    Fox is a better LB at the moment, THD has more potential but that doesn't mean that he will necessarily become a better all round player
  • Options
    Thd and someone new as back up
  • Options
    FOX
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    THD is only 20 at the moment. At that age few players are regulars at Championship level, so it's hardly outrageous that he hasn't played regularly this season
  • Options
    Fox with THD as back up.

• Options
    THD
  • Options
    Fox as first choice Left-Back... Holmes-Dennis as first choice Left-Midfield.

This makes sense
  • Options
    anyone but Fox
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fox.
  • Options
    Alaba after the takeover has gone through
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    colin1961 said:

Archie Edwards... I would play him for the last few games of this season to get him ready for next ..

Depends which of the 3 Wilmots rates the most
  • Options

Nothing personal, and I have to admire him for not hiding despite the abuse. But please, Fox will never be a credible left back. Centre Back cover maybe.

I agree that he will never be a credible LB but on that principle what would make him anywhere near good enough for even covering as CB?

Far too scrawny to play at center half. Positional awareness is completely none existent at times. You can almost get away with that when playing as a full back as you have CB's or occasionally even holding midfielders to cover for you, but you cannot have that attribute at CB it would prove to costly.
    Furthermore Morgan is not powerful enough aerially.

What I find more scary than that image of Fox wearing the captains armband?..... him up against some of the bulldozer center forwards knocking about in league one.
  • Options
    THD
  • Options
    THD has more potential in the long run.

Fox is a good League One LB, can't see much more for him.
  • Options
    THD, Fox to CB because he hasn't got the pace or ability to create much going forward which is a must for the modern fullback.