Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stoke vs Spurs

Shay Given starts for Stoke tonight so unfortunately we won't be able to hear his views on anything for at least 90 minutes.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Stoke should initiate a half time 'Ask Shay' feature.
  • Kane is just class
  • Kane and Vardy must start at Euros, no question!
  • Talal said:

Kane is just class

Looking forward to seeing how he does in the summer and in the Champions League next season, but he is currently shaping up to be one of the best no. 9s in Europe.
  • Talal said:

Kane is just class

Looking forward to seeing how he does in the summer and in the Champions League next season, but he is currently shaping up to be one of the best no. 9s in Europe.
    Nowhere near players like Zlatan, Higuain and Lewandowski yet IMO, but he's English so in the eyes of the media he's the English Pele/Messi/Maradona/Ronaldo/Messiah/God

Just like Rooney, who despite what our pundits and journalists tell you, is a decent striker, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Half time, Stoke lucky to still be in it.
  • Kane nowhere near Higuain?! Jesus, man
  • Leuth said:

Kane nowhere near Higuain?! Jesus, man

This season he's scored 30 in 31 in a league most Englishmen stereotype as being defensive.

He's also a starter in an Argentine side blessed with arguably the best attack in the world.

Higuain doesn't get the exposure here but he is a genuine top class player.
  • Brillinatly taken goal by Delle Alli
  • That is a miss Martin Pringle would be proud of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoke getting rogered.
  • Spurs have been superb
  • I just hope Kane saves a few of these for France in the Summer.

• Charlie Adam has been at the sweet trolley once too often...
  • "Charlie Adam your sister's your mum" lol
  • Spurs are going to win the league, aren't they ?
  • Stoke right royally rogered.
  • Not seen delle Alli play before. God he's young (I'm getting old).

Lovely finish for Spurs 4th.
  • Why are Stoke fans giving Danny Rose so much abuse?
  • Apparently he dived for Sunderland against Stoke 4 years ago
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    A stunning performance by Spurs, could have been 6 at least and still a few minutes left. Mind you I'm peed off, I had Spurs to win 3-0 and Kane to score, what a bugger!!
  • Why are Stoke fans giving Danny Rose so much abuse?

Something to do with an incident 4 years ago when he was on loan at Sunderland!
  • sam3110 said:

Talal said:

Kane is just class

Nowhere near players like Zlatan, Higuain and Lewandowski yet IMO, but he's English so in the eyes of the media he's the English Pele/Messi/Maradona/Ronaldo/Messiah/God

Just like Rooney, who despite what our pundits and journalists tell you, is a decent striker, nothing more, nothing less.
    Hence me saying "shaping up to be" rather than "is".
  • se9addick said:

Spurs are going to win the league, aren't they ?

No, Leicester are.

Maybe next year though!!
  • An absolutely world class performance by Spurs. I know I've got a poor memory, but that was one of the best footballing performances I've seen for many years by an English club.
  • Thanks for the answers. Must have been some dive if they're still going on about it now.
  • edited April 2016

Not seen delle Alli play before. God he's young (I'm getting old).

Lovely finish for Spurs 4th.

That finish looked great. The hype Alli will be showered with going into the Euros is going to be crazy.
  • edited April 2016

se9addick said:

Spurs are going to win the league, aren't they ?

No, Leicester are.

Maybe next year though!!
    In terms of goals for and against they have the best attack and defence in the league and are very likely going to finish above Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea but STILL might not win the league.

It might be the most Spurs-ish thing to ever happen. Especially when Levy sells all their best players in the summer and they finish mid-table in the League and get knocked our of the Champions League in the group stages.
  • It looks odds-on that Spurs will win all four remaining games, but I am not sure Leicester will win 3?
    I think we need oohaahmortimers percentages on Leicester or Spurs for the league.
  • 5 England starters there. If only we had a decent centre half pairing.