Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Ademola Lookman

Comments

• Options
    Is SoundAsa£ secretly Ronald Koeman!!... Lookman doesnt even get a start tonight against Sunderland in the League Cup!!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Never mind Lookman not starting for Everton, how come Kissass is only on the bench for Limassol?
  • Options
    Mirror saying this morning Tottenham interested in signing Lookman.

Hope Daisy negotiated a sell on deal!
  • Options

Would the price be much different? It's not as if he's playing regularly in the PL
  • Options

Would the price be much different? It's not as if he's playing regularly in the PL
    For the training ground's Roland's sake we can only hope that him being a Prem player now means his price has gone up.

bad new is we were said to have got £7.5m up front and the rest as add on. The add ons not going to happen if he is sold
  • Options
    England Under 21's playing against Scotland U21s tonight on BT Sport. Hopefully an easier win against the jocks will continue both Lookman/Gomez good form in qualifying.
  • Options

For the training ground's Roland's sake we can only hope that him being a Prem player now means his price has gone up.

bad new is we were said to have got £7.5m up front and the rest as add on. The add ons not going to happen if he is sold
    One of the add ons would be the sell on surely?

So we probably get £1m for example if he moves on.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

More likely to get a Big Family Bag of Haribo's,packet of Wotsits & a couple of curly wurlys to share out at the academy...
  • Options
    England under 21s 3-1 winners against Scotland. 29th consecutive home win in qualifying for England at under 21s level

Lookman played the final 10mins. He put a brilliant cross in for Gomez who should have scored.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Maybe not if it's only a sell on from any profit they make.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Lookman starts for under 21s against Andorra. Free to watch on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XRhVGi402mA

Kicks off at 5PM
  • Options
    been playing in Europe tonight against lyon. he's done alright, cant say the same for the rest of the Everton team. Sigurdsson has just got himself sent off.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Everton look very poor, Lookman has had some nice touches but has not really done enough.

Since his debut two years ago, Lookman has now played under 6 managers, at club level, and will probably be having a 7th manager very soon.
  • Options

Started on the bench... Everton go 2-0 down and Lookman comes on.

Lookman assist for first goal. Everton win 3-2.

Lookman came on at 0-1.

Dynamic of the game changed when Rooney went off. He'll always play because of his name but Everton are soooo slow with him in the side.
  • Options
    Lookman on the bench and didn't get on, probably relieved considering Everton lost 5-1!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I've heard she did, after careful negotiations she agreed to pay Everton 20% on any sell on profit. ;)
    I heard Everton wanted 15% but Daisy was firm and said no we will pay 20% its the roland way
  • Options
    On the bench again, and Everton are already 1-0 down.

Everton are crying out for some pace in their team, hopefully he will get a run out in the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everton are crying out for some pace in their team, hopefully he will get a run out in the second half.

Dunno what Calvert-Lewin brings to the team either

Lookman was far better than him at the World Cup
  • Options

Dunno what Calvert-Lewin brings to the team either

Lookman was far better than him at the World Cup
    As someone who is extremely biased when it comes to English players, I totally agree with you.

He is fortunate because Everton only have one other option in that position and he is pony.
  • Options
    Everton 3-1 down, Lookman on now
  • Options
    Quite possibly the worst Everton side i can remember, they're an absolute shambles. Remarkable that after an entire month they still haven't found someone to replace Koeman.
  • Options

Quite possibly the worst Everton side i can remember, they're an absolute shambles. Remarkable that after an entire month they still haven't found someone to replace Koeman.

Obviously haven't asked Pardew - he'll take any gig going.
  • Options

Obviously haven't asked Pardew - he'll take any gig going.
    He is signing for WBA
  • Options

Yes, for as long as I can remember Everton were never a pushover, irrespective of how they were doing overall, but I saw todays game and Thursdays and they were pathetic.
  • Options

Yes, for as long as I can remember Everton were never a pushover, irrespective of how they were doing overall, but I saw todays game and Thursdays and they were pathetic.
    Agreed.
    Let's hope they bring in a decent manager and finish above palarce
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I feel about 70% sure Lookman will be sold, either in Jan or at year end.

Everton are playing the worst football in the EPL, far worse that Palace, recently. There is a lot of talk among fans of a fire sale and desperate purchases in the next window. They are at serious risk of going down.

Lookman has played 39 total minutes this season and he is a luxury they cannot afford. I think he becomes available. My guess is Leeds gets him for £7M.
  • Options

I feel about 70% sure Lookman will be sold, either in Jan or at year end.

Everton are playing the worst football in the EPL, far worse that Palace, recently. There is a lot of talk among fans of a fire sale and desperate purchases in the next window. They are at serious risk of going down.

Lookman has played 39 total minutes this season and he is a luxury they cannot afford. I think he becomes available. My guess is Leeds gets him for £7M.

Can Leeds afford £7m signings? They always seem to be skint and selling their best players.