Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Going to try and stay up for this one. Texans have a great defensive line, Clowney, Wilfork and Watt is as formidable as it comes, and the Pats' O Line is probably the weakest part of the entire team.
  • Options
    Apparently we will see Edelman quite a lot at QB tonight, lots of read plays no doubt, and I reckon there will be a lot of emphasis on Blount
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Field goal by Pats followed by a fumbled kick return for Texans gives the Pats excellent field position

Brissett runs it 28 yards for a Touchdown!

Wouldn't see Brady doing that
  • Options
    This has to be one of Belicheks top coaching days. Even the faithful doubted they could pull this off. 27-0 with 11 minutes to go.
  • Options
    Even though I go to almost all the games, this stat caught me by surprise. Since the Pays moved into their new stadium in 2002 they are 73-0 when leading at half time.
  • Options
    Stayed up until the end of the third quarter, what a performance in the end. To win 27-0 with your third choice QB, Gronk not getting a single reception, and your RB getting more yards than anyone, in what is traditionally a passing heavy offence, is crazy. And that stat on halftime scores is insane
  • Options
    Belichek always finds a way to get it done. I can't stand the Pats but you have to admire his relentless winning abilities
  • Options
    I've missed this thread the last couple of weeks, there are quite a few decent teams this year... And then you have Cleveland, Miami and Chicago propping up everyone else.

Belichick once again showing he is arguably the best coach in the league. He could have Johnny Manziel after a night out in Vegas at QB and still win.

Rams bounced back at home after the embarrassment in SF, their defence this year should be good but they are hamstrung by a terrible QB situation.

At the opposite end of the spectrum you have the raiders and Derek Carr putting up enough points to win both weeks but their defence have given up 30+ both games. A surprise considering they were one of the stronger units on paper coming into this season.

Carolina look good enough to return to the Super Bowl, especially as things in Green Bay aren't clicking right now. Seattle could throw a spanner in the works in the second half of the season, when they usually start playing, and get a few O-Line men back.
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

I've missed this thread the last couple of weeks, there are quite a few decent teams this year... And then you have Cleveland, Miami and Chicago propping up everyone else.

Belichick once again showing he is arguably the best coach in the league. He could have Johnny Manziel after a night out in Vegas at QB and still win.

Rams bounced back at home after the embarrassment in SF, their defence this year should be good but they are hamstrung by a terrible QB situation.

At the opposite end of the spectrum you have the raiders and Derek Carr putting up enough points to win both weeks but their defence have given up 30+ both games. A surprise considering they were one of the stronger units on paper coming into this season.

Carolina look good enough to return to the Super Bowl, especially as things in Green Bay aren't clicking right now. Seattle could throw a spanner in the works in the second half of the season, when they usually start playing, and get a few O-Line men back.

Rodgers is on a league leading 14 game stretch with a passer rating less than 100.
    The next longest streak below 100 is 6 by Alex Smith @ Kansas.
    (although must be said Rodgers has highest career rating ever)
  • Options
    Ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Jdredsox said:

Rodgers is on a league leading 14 game stretch with a passer rating less than 100.
    i didn't know it stretched back that far. Honestly I expect Green Bay to be in the playoffs come the end of the season, they're too good not to, but things need to improve if they want to challenge for the super bowl.

In Miami all we have to look forward to is another top 10 draft pick and however many years of Tannehill at QB after we gave him that extension fearing we would lose him after this year. Maybe the return of Parker will help raise his game but I think his ceiling is another Jay Fiedler, not that he's come close to a 10 win season.
  • Options

Just catching up on last night's game. Wentz looks the real deal. Very composed, ultra efficient but let down by a few drops. Eagles D looking good too. Promising signs for them. As for the Bears...

Wentz looks great, but we have played two relatively poor teams really so we do not know how good he or the eagles really are yet, bigger tests are coming soon.
  • Options
    The season feels pretty pointless until the new lip reading video comes out.
  • Options
    Well, safe to say we all misjudged last night. Running on 3rd and long Texans? Really?
  • Options
    Great game between Giants/skins atm. Perfect fake punt execution by Washington.
  • Options
    Carson Wentz, the Eagles rookie QB, is looking pretty impressive so far. Seems to have it all.
  • Options
    HTTR
  • Options
    Cafcspud said:

Carson Wentz, the Eagles rookie QB, is looking pretty impressive so far. Seems to have it all.

He looks the business.
  • Options
    What a story if he can take the Eagles to the SB and be the first rookie to win it too!
  • Options
    Damn. Eagles are taking the Steelers apart.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eagles on both sides of the ball though. Excellent defence in all three games so far. Great fun to watch.
  • Options
    Even the most die hard of eagles didnt see this coming, I had us for 3-13 thia season, happy to hopefully be wrong. Wentz and that d line look the biz
  • Options
    Great game Wentz
  • Options
    Cowboys win at home!
  • Options

Cowboys win at home!

As a Bears fan, I can tell you that this is absolutely no surprise. Could well be the worst team in the league this year. Also, whilst he's not been getting the TDs in the first 3 games... I like the look of Prescott.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Jdredsox said:

Both got rating over 100 this weekend!

Which two QBs should we question this week? Lol
  • Options
    Looking like a big mistake by the Browns to pass on Wentz
  • Options
    Vikings 3 wins out of 3. I like that!
  • Options
    keep it up Vikings ... the new purple people eaters ((:>)
  • Options
    Great to see Beckham get smacked by the goal net.