Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Nice rushing TD for the Chargers.
  • Options

Nice rushing TD for the Chargers.

Make that a double. Chargers lead 14-3 at Arrowhead Stadium.
  • Options
    Red Rifle to AJGreen, sweet

• Options
    Melvin Gordon will come good.
    Seriously impressive so far from SD.
  • Options
    Sigh, Keenan Allen injured...again.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Melvin Gordon will come good.
    Seriously impressive so far from SD.

Not a single TD last year for him, two today. Agreed, he'll be fine.
  • Options
    #32 Thrill Hill
  • Options
    So the Chargers choked. From 24-3 to a 27-33 defeat in OT.
  • Options
    Nice start to the seasonabd Dalton's looking dangerous, bring on the Steelers
  • Options
    What a great comeback by the Chiefs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some fantastic images from around the NFL of protest at the current state of social affairs in the US:

• Options
    Liking Dax Prescott, very impressive
  • Options
    Dak is looking good. Just frustrating that his good work has been thwarted up to this point. It'll click before the end of the game, hopefully.
  • Options

Liking Dax Prescott, very impressive

Looks like he has the potential to keep Romo out for a long time to come

• Options
    Jimmy G draws first blood
  • Options
    Best comeback has to be Raiders.
  • Options

That was great.

Really enjoyed the Packers@Jaguars match.
  • Options
    Pats made the game even harder for themselves than it already was. No Brady, Solder, Vollmer, Ninkovich and of course Gronkowski, giving up 14 points on fumbles alone would be enough to kill off most teams. But as we have seen time and again, Belichick's Pats aren't like most teams.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Very frustrating as a Saints fan, thought we had you beat until Breaux broke his leg.

• Options
    LLMTP said:

Very frustrating as a Saints fan, thought we had you beat until Breaux broke his leg.

It was great to see (black) Jack del Rio go for the win on the two point conversion rather than playing for extra time.

Otherwise our hyped D was very poor, it was not great to lose 2 right tackles, play our left guard at left tackle and our left tackle play right tackle - but credit to them they played well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking like a long season for the Browns
  • Options
    Typical, you spend 8 months hoping that things have/will change, then on the first game of the new season, you realise that Washington have not really changed at all!
    Just like watching Charlton
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Typical, you spend 8 months hoping that things have/will change, then on the first game of the new season, you realise that Washington have not really changed at all!

Boundaries Kev!!
  • Options
    cafckev said:

The steelers are no idiots Big Ben and Antonio brown are on the very top level when they combine and in the mood, the only problem for redskin fans is how poor kirk cousins was just couldn't get anything going, but as an Eagles fan I don't have that much sympathy :-).
  • Options
    Not the biggest problem. The fact we have no running back with over 500 yards rushing to his name is the problem.
  • Options
    Week 2:

• Options
    Just watched the highlights from the Rams game, they look awful.
  • Options
    Roger Goodell reacts to the Patriots Week 1 win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kd_Kgckn9I
  • Options
    Playing a Fantasy League this year (first time) and my first week was decided by half a point. My kicker is Catanzaro. Had that last quarter field goal gone through the posts, I'd have won my match-up too.

Bloody Patriots.