Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Bradford won't finish the season, guy is made of glass.
    Giving up a 1 and 4 is a big price.
  • College football starts this week. Watching Michigan vs Hawaii. Can't beat 100,000 in the big house.
  • College football is great, crowds are amazing.
  • NFL Red Zone (IMO one of the best programmes ever made) is on Sky Sports Mix this Sunday from 6pm
  • Could be a long season for phily, just do not think we have anything about us, at all 3-13 and that's being optimistic
  • sam3110 said:

NFL Red Zone (IMO one of the best programmes ever made) is on Sky Sports Mix this Sunday from 6pm

I actually find it frustrating, I end up feeling like I've seen lots of bits and pieces but I haven't really watched a match.
  • Doing my draft for my mate's Fantasy league tomorrow eve.

Anyone got any possible suggestions as to players who may not be immediately selected?

Jordan Matthews - WR(philapdhila eagles)

De marco murray (even though a recognised player will be cheap after a bad season but still a top player) - RB (Tennessee Titans)

Martavis Bryant - WR (steelers)

Travis Kelce - TE (Chiefs)

Would stay away from Bryant. Suspended for the season due to substance abuse.
  • This years going to be Raiders year. I can feel it in my bones. Derek Carr probably the best QB in the NFL
  • This years going to be Raiders year. I can feel it in my bones. Derek Carr probably the best QB in the NFL

That's very optimistic...
    I said previously that I feel the AFC West will be the toughest division this year. Whether it produces the eventual SB champion is another question though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Raiders will go 9-7 too many games on the east coast will hurt them.

I did read one American piece tipped us to lose the super bowl which I would take in a heartbeat.
  • Possibly toughest division to call.

Bronco's - can their defence help out the QB ?
    Chiefs - got all the tools.
    Raiders - built well last few drafts/free agency (but are still the Raiders...)
    Chargers - potent attack.
  • Looking for some technical advice - I have just bought a LG Smart TV and will be purchasing NFL Game Pass. What is the best way for me to watch this on my tv preferably wirelessly- do I buy Apple TV and watch it on that or is there a better option?
  • MrOneLung said:

Possibly toughest division to call.

Bronco's - can their defence help out the QB ?
    Chiefs - got all the tools.
    Raiders - built well last few drafts/free agency (but are still the Raiders...)
    Chargers - potent attack.

Not convinced by KC and SD. Denver have shown they can carry a QB. I like Oakland to reach the playoffs, in the trenches they are strong on both sides of the ball which is key. Well... On paper at least.
  • edited September 2016
    Low_Ears said:

Looking for some technical advice - I have just bought a LG Smart TV and will be purchasing NFL Game Pass. What is the best way for me to watch this on my tv preferably wirelessly- do I buy Apple TV and watch it on that or is there a better option?

I don't know much about Smart TV's but I watch my Gamepass via Chromecast & it's great - word of advice your broadband needs to be top end other wise it'll buffer
  • As well as the weekly highlight show on a Tuesday there's also going to be a 30 minute show after match of the day on Saturday to show the Thursday game and talk about upcoming weekend games.
  • I am back in the uk for a week on business from today so I will look forward to catching at least 2 games on TV this weekend plus some college ball. The 3hr time difference sucks in Dubai as I struggle to watch one game on Sunday especially as it's a work day.
  • Absolutely baffles me how people can get so excited by the dullest game on the planet that only has, on average, 11 minutes actual playing time over the 3 hours or so that it runs!! Painful in the extreme!

Right, I am off fishing, via the dentist, where I need to have two teeth extracted!!
  • A good start to the season, Denver winning again despite a mediocre QB performance. They need to fix that O-Line, Carolina's were a bit better but still too leaky.

On a fantasy note, I can't believe the person who picked kelvin Benjamin ahead of me didn't start him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely baffles me how people can get so excited by the dullest game on the planet that only has, on average, 11 minutes actual playing time over the 3 hours or so that it runs!! Painful in the extreme!

Right, I am off fishing, via the dentist, where I need to have two teeth extracted!!

Theres always one.....
  • The bizarre thing is that they post the same rambling rant every other month. It's as though they suffer from extreme memory loss.

Anyway, good win for Denver last night.
  • Condensed highlights of last night's game have been put on the NFL YouTube channel. Usually a Game Pass privilege, this is the only game they're gonna upload this season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeBTLRCxgmw
  • In New York over Christmas so really hoping to catch a game, preferably the Jets.
  • Just watched "Touchdown USA" with Reggie Yates. He visited Lambeau Field, talked to the players and some locals, culminating in watching a game (vs. the Lions in November last year, you'll laugh if you remember that one) with some passionate fans.

Great programme. Got me very excited for tomorrow's action.
  • I don't have sky sports on my tv but have the mobile tv app for a monthly fee.
    They've moved redzone to sky sports mix instead of having it on one of the main channels so now I can't watch it.
  • I don't have sky sports on my tv but have the mobile tv app for a monthly fee.
    They've moved redzone to sky sports mix instead of having it on one of the main channels so now I can't watch it.

http://streamsarena.eu/events/20160911/nfl-the-redzone-live-stream-3.php
  • That's where I've gone Callum, cheers.
    Try to be good and pay for my sport and Sky force me to stream it anyway. Haha
  • Nice TD throw from Wentz.