Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I've eat in a few of those, couple of restaurants recently.

Do take a lot of it with a pinch of salt (and rat drippings)
  • Options

I imagine take aways form the substantial basis of most diets in Sidcup and Bexley to be fair.

Yours sincerely

Snooty humus lover of Bromley.

Or when they're feeling all posh, The George Staples
  • Options
    Fuck me, I've had so many kebabs from Kebab World at Blendon. Must be immune to pigeon and squirrel meat by now I suppose.
  • Options

Fuck me, I've had so many kebabs from Kebab World at Blendon. Must be immune to pigeon and squirrel meat by now I suppose.

I've eaten that for the last 20 odd years and it never done me no harm, save a kidney transplant which I never talk about and I put that down to swimming in the Thames as a kid anyway
  • Options

That was a guaranteed late night jobby back from Zens or whatever back in the 90s (under a different name. That one, and Harry's and Kebab Ye in Welling.
  • Options

That was a guaranteed late night jobby back from Zens or whatever back in the 90s (under a different name. That one, and Harry's and Kebab Ye in Welling.
    Oh yes! Kebab Ye in Welling after a night in the Moon & Sixpence! Great times!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Omar Khayamm isn't a bad curry if I remember correctly. It's in Barnehurst, as is Sapranos. Not eaten there because the kebab next to the Red Barn is the stuff dreams are made of...after a few beers.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    A bit shocked by Da Peppino. Love eating in that place.
  • Options
    I had a really nice meal in Thai Yum Yum last month and have actually been recommending it to people.

Kilim in Bexleyheath is what used to be Cyprus Village (same food, people, just name change and spruce up). Again, had a nice meal there couple of months ago.

Would be interested to know on these food hygiene tests why restaurants score such low ratings. How much is on kitchen cleanliness, food storage etc, and how much is tick box stuff like kitchen ventilation, fire extinguishers etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Omar Khayamm isn't a bad curry if I remember correctly. It's in Barnehurst, as is Sapranos. Not eaten there because the kebab next to the Red Barn is the stuff dreams are made of...after a few beers.

When I lived in Barenhurst, I used to use Omar Khayamn a lot, fantastic food, never did me any harm!
  • Options
    things like running hot water in a short distance to food prep area etc, a lot of safety aspects aswell like mentioned fire extinguishers, vent cleaning certs etc.
  • Options
    Showing due diligence in the pest control department must be worth a star
  • Options
    I have eaten in a few of these. I had better not start eating in the ones rated five, in case I have a reaction.