Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest Song - More Than Just a Toy

Comments

• Options

Salad said:

Brilliant! Hope you have the appropriate rights to sell it, is it based on a specific FB3 song??

Not based on anyone else's music, and if you are curious then I can tell you that most of my music is inspired by klezmer (Yiddish) and Balkan melodies

Good stuff. It sounded to me a bit two tone inspired but it wasn't as major and brassy, I see where you are coming from now.
    It's the bassline that gives it the ska/two-tone feel

I love how you've managed to incorporate the Red Red Robbin into the tune, well done, great work.
  • Options
    Very good indeed..not many laughs on Charlton Life these days.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

At the risk of irking PL54.....Done.

Very well done all involved, that's a great effort.

I find that irking PL54 is a weirdly cathartic experience and well worthwhile.
    Done.
    "Done" should become the new "thanks Colin".
  • Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Woke up with this tune in my head. Love it! Would be the kind of thing I'd like even if I didn't know who the feck Roland was.
  • Options
    Just paid £10 for a copy on my phone.
  • Options
    I've decided, it reminds me of Skint Video. And that's a very good thing.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Should have paid 0.99p 10 times
  • Options
    Superb,really, really good.
  • Options
    Done, downloaded lets get it into "the hit parade" that shows my age.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cfgs said:

would that work though? Would it reject my purchase as contributing to the charts? I have no idea.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the first game after the revolution. This lot in the centre circle pre-match, with that opera singer on vocals...
  • Options
    Any update on sales ?
  • Options
    Really clever - well done!
  • Options
    Woke up this morning singing it - and i'd only heard it once!

So good.
  • Options
    Didn't like it then @MillwallFan? Must admit it's probably better if you were a part of the protests featured in the excellent video.

I've created an ear worm for myself by watching it four times and I just can't get it out of my head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

would that work though? Would it reject my purchase as contributing to the charts? I have no idea.
    As far as I'm aware it counts as 10 downloads whereas if you contribute a tenner it's obviously only the one download. Mind you I'm usually wrong so ? :-)
  • Options

Didn't like it then @MillwallFan? Must admit it's probably better if you were a part of the protests featured in the excellent video.

I've created an ear worm for myself by watching it four times and I just can't get it out of my head.

I've heard worse protest songs I suppose, but to wake up in the morning singing it? After hearing it once? Made me laugh that's all.
  • Options
    That is the best football song, ever!!!!!!! @MountsfieldPark is it on youtube and all similar sites?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I asked the White Swan to download it to play pre match. @big in brasov they have asked if you want to play it live in the pub!

Doesn't stipulate when.

I would have to ask the lads, but I'd say it is a posibility. They would have to get a small set list pinned down and rehearsed - can't just play MTJAT over and over.

If it is a definite proposal I'll get back to you in a day or two.

• Options
    You could perhaps play after Burnley? Ill ask for contact details and send them to you.
  • Options
    Come late to this thread. But wow bloody great idea!

Would just love to hear it blaring out at the Valley. After a protest?
  • Options
    Charlton supporters fighting this regime are so creative. Great song.

Proud to support Charlton. Proud of the fans. Shame on the owner & board.
  • Options
    great initiative and well done