Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest Song - More Than Just a Toy

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant. Sharing it around to get some more downloads. Well done Mr Barnes! I salute you.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    Truly wonderful.
  • Options
    Really good, well done all involved
  • Options
    olster said:

Amazing.

Can someone post links so we can buy it

olster said:

Amazing.

Can someone post links so we can buy it

Anyone?
    Link now posted - go buy! :smiley:
  • Options
    LOL absolutely amazing stuff!!! We have some TOP fans at this club!
  • Options
    Great effort. Just do it everyone - a lot quicker than popping down to Our Price!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic effort, and creative work by George, John and others,

In a season of utter despair, on and off the pitch;
    the Serendipitous reaction to events have empowered the fanbase to reach heights that can only happen, when you have no choice but to demonstrate
    and protest with flair and imagination.

In adversity have come passion and a common goal.

Coalition against Roland Duchatelet has Talent.
  • Options
    Is it possible to get this onto iTunes? That way it would be in some kind of 'chart'?
  • Options
    Brilliant. Just downloaded it, but think I have missed a trick. Should have downloaded it 5x instead of just once for £5!

Will send on to a few others to download too...well done lads.
  • Options

Can I just add, the download will cost you 99p but you do have the option to pay a little more if you're in a generous mood

Fabulous effort.

It may not matter or be important overall but you clarify whether any downloads will count towards possible inclusion in the official chart? I hate for you to get a few 1000 downloads and you miss an opportunity to break into the top 10!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Brilliant! Hope you have the appropriate rights to sell it, is it based on a specific FB3 song??
  • Options
    Class
  • Options
    Could be me but the Buy Now link isn't working. It's a Mac and assume it should open iTunes to make the purchase.
  • Options

Could be me but the Buy Now link isn't working. It's a Mac and assume it should open iTunes to make the purchase.

worked on my Mac
  • Options
    Brilliant. Sums it up.

So why the Trust still grovelling to meet the clowns? Inappropriate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Brilliant. Sums it up.

All options should be explored. We don't want to give the club any reason to say the fans are being unreasonable. Also if CAST have a meeting with them imagine the questions they would ask and the shit they would get back in return :)

Would make the Media surely.
  • Options
    Fantastic, so catchy, loved all the huh's!
  • Options
    Best £5 i have spent all year :)
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

kentred2 said:

Brilliant. Sums it up.

All options should be explored. We don't want to give the club any reason to say the fans are being unreasonable. Also if CAST have a meeting with them imagine the questions they would ask and the shit they would get back in return :)

Would make the Media surely.
    Not right thread but don't agree. I don't get Trust agenda at all and you can't have fans calling for them to go whilst the Trust still chat with them. And their communication with members of their actions eg pleading again for a meeting is non existent.
  • Options
    Well said fanny.
    Brilliant protest song that deserves to go viral.

• Options
    How come some politicians have not identified the Charlton Athletic fan protest movement as the creative powerhouse of the UK?
    South fecking Bank eat your heart out.