Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joshua v Martin

Anyone have a decent link for iPad much appreciated

Didn't even know till this morning Groves was on the bill.

Comments

• Options
    How do people see it going?
  • Options
    Money on AJ to win inside 5 rounds. Heavyweight boxing thread here - http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/71092/2016-world-heavyweight-champions
  • Options
    AJ will smash him into the floor, within 4 for me
  • Options
    Think it takes the piss he's got a shot so quickly to be honest. Neither of them fought the champ to get it and it won't shock me at all if he loses to Martin.

If he wins he has some nasty mandatorys to take so he'll probably vacate with Eddie Hearn waffling about sanctioning bodies blah blah blah

Groves is fighting a patsy, Jamie McDonnell has just fought a patsy, Lee Selby is about to fight a patsy. Pretty shit bill if I'm giving an honest opinion.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Think it takes the piss he's got a shot so quickly to be honest. Neither of them fought the champ to get it and it won't shock me at all if he loses to Martin.

If he wins he has some nasty mandatorys to take so he'll probably vacate with Eddie Hearn waffling about sanctioning bodies blah blah blah

Groves is fighting a patsy, Jamie McDonnell has just fought a patsy, Lee Selby is about to fight a patsy. Pretty shit bill if I'm giving an honest opinion.

Typical of a Hearn card. Greasy wanker.
  • Options
    Rokudan said:
    Safe ? Can't afford to get dodgy links, pop-ups on iPad as son uses it heavily
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Rokudan said:
    @teamstreamFTC on Twitter usually posts some legit streams for Sky cards
  • Options
    Selby just ate a beauty of a counter punch and heavily lands on his arse
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Rokudan said:
    I always use sports dictator on iPad for all the PPV boxing and Sky football, never a problem with pop ups etc and safe. Saying that, tonghts streams just died on their website http://sportsdictator.com/live-streams/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And back to a pretty mundane affair. Selby not visibly hurt or bothered and in complete control
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    217 or 256 on Live Media Player at present. Bit of buffering though
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Lost my fricking stream... First time Sportsdictator has ever let me down. Their Twitter account is also suspended. Wonder if the Eddie Hearn internet police has closed them down ?!?
  • Options
    Universal HD TV app on iPad is great.
  • Options
    Groves having to walk to the ring. Must have missed his double decker bus.

If Brophy lands and Howard foster jumps in I think groves might have a breakdown.
  • Options
    The sports dictator stream from above is working again
  • Options
    Albeit in what sounds like Russian commentary
  • Options
    AJ in the 4th @ 7/1 for me

Know I'm stupid but I end up buying most of the PPV fights
  • Options
    Unfortunately Joshua is box office these days. How long did the o2 take to sell out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Five minutes all it took!
  • Options
    Wow. Martin didn't want to get up either time.
  • Options
    Just tuned in. Saw 2 punches. Glad I didn't pay for it!
  • Options
    Sledgehammer straight in the moosh!
  • Options
    When I was in bookies this afternoon bloke In queue next to me put 50 quid on 2nd round round ko.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Why are the BBC saying he is the 6th British heavyweight champion? Do Henry Akinwande and Herbie Hide not count?
  • Options
    Martin did not fancy that fight one bit. Well done AJ
  • Options
    And that is why I refuse to pay for boxing...
  • Options
    Cheers @shirty5
  • Options
    Hearn saying Joshuas next fight likely to be at Wembley stadium on July 9th. Very odd seen as Fury vs v klitschko is scheduled for that night