Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What has happened to Diego Poyet?

Comments

• Options
    More to the point, what has happened to NLA!? Why is he banned??
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    JiMMy 85 said:

And Goonerhater, ongoing stuff, all will be revealed in due course I would think.
  • Options
    Was sat in the back of the lower west on Saturday.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JiMMy 85 said:

And Goonerhater, ongoing stuff, all will be revealed in due course I would think.
    Seriously? I assume it's CARD related stuff... well I hope it is and that it is temporary.
  • Options

Leuth said:

I think that even if you have serious anger issues, you can't go around making direct threats on the Internet tbh

Next time I see you I'm going to knock you out for saying that...
    You'd better hope he goes down quicker than he does for low shots then, keepers can pack a punch :wink: .
  • Options
    Charlton Aesthetic will take out his eye with her pen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rangers looking at him as a possible replacement for Barton.....
  • Options
    Similar to what we already have even though he's potentially a lot better at it. Wouldn't have solved anything yesterday, like Ulvestad he needs energy and movement around him to give passing options.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Scoham said:

Similar to what we already have even though he's potentially a lot better at it. Wouldn't have solved anything yesterday, like Ulvestad he needs energy and movement around him to give passing options.

The 2014 version of Poyet would improve this team no end
    The Poyet that came into the team late in the season, won 3 MOM awards on the trot, and picked up the POTY award after only a handful of matches - does not seem to exist anymore.
  • Options

wmcf123 said:

Scoham said:

The Poyet that came into the team late in the season, won 3 MOM awards on the trot, and picked up the POTY award after only a handful of matches - does not seem to exist anymore.
    Seems to be the case but there's no physical reason why so presumably it could be rediscovered
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

wmcf123 said:

Scoham said:

Seems to be the case but there's no physical reason why so presumably it could be rediscovered
    Perhaps, although it didn't seem to happen under Riga, whom hie had his best form under. I don't see Slade as the type to improve players, hence why all of his recruits have been 25+ (except Freddie whose right on the cutoff I believe). I think if someone got him fit, playing, and off his high horse he would do incredibly well in this division. But I don't think that club is us or that manager is Slade.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

wmcf123 said:

wmcf123 said:

Scoham said:

Perhaps, although it didn't seem to happen under Riga, whom hie had his best form under. I don't see Slade as the type to improve players, hence why all of his recruits have been 25+ (except Freddie whose right on the cutoff I believe). I think if someone got him fit, playing, and off his high horse he would do incredibly well in this division. But I don't think that club is us or that manager is Slade.
    Everything you say is correct but I think if I shifted a stone I'd do a better job than Crofts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It must be a bit of a depressing period for the Poyet household. His dad has just been sacked for a second time in a year... Both of them are now jobless...
  • Options

It must be a bit of a depressing period for the Poyet household. His dad has just been sacked for a second time in a year... Both of them are now jobless...

Don't fret for them Jessie they'll have plenty of money in the bank :wink: .
  • Options
    Now its January is he able to sign for a new club? Or has that not been the issue? Always a bit confused with this ruling as some free agents can sign and play outside transfer windows and others (Dean Cox the example in my mind) can not play until the following window.
  • Options
    drewman said:

Now its January is he able to sign for a new club? Or has that not been the issue? Always a bit confused with this ruling as some free agents can sign and play outside transfer windows and others (Dean Cox the example in my mind) can not play until the following window.

I think Cox was released just after the window closed (minutes after) so can't play league football

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2080717/dean-cox-trapped-in-non-league-limbo-with-burgess-hill-after-the-ex-orient-winger-missed-deadline-switch-to-crawley-so-must-wait-until-january/

Instead he's been playing a few games at Burgess Hill while waiting to be eligible to play for Crawley, a strange saga really.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Don't fret for them Jessie they'll have plenty of money in the bank :wink: .
    Isn't Gus working in China now Jessie?
  • Options
    This sould be a harsh lesson to any of our wannabee superstars who have visions of the premier league its not always that easy to move up and maybee your better of staying and developing your skills with us?
    Ops to late you f**ked off yesterday
  • Options
    I'd like us to sign Diego back up
  • Options

This sould be a harsh lesson to any of our wannabee superstars who have visions of the premier league its not always that easy to move up and maybee your better of staying and developing your skills with us?
    Ops to late you f**ked off yesterday

Difference is Lookman went for a fee so there will be a pressure to play him. I think if you sign as a youngster for no fee or peanuts you have no chance of breaking though; sign for a big few however and the manager has to play you.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I'd like us to sign Diego back up

I wouldn't. Didn't want hm last time as I did not believe he would perform for us ... and he didn't.