Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dortmund v Liverpool

13»

Comments

• Options
    The only way fourth spot will miss out on a Champions League place is if Liverpool win the Europa League and Manchester City win the Champions League (yet finish lower than fourth place)... As @BobMunro says, only a maximum of five teams per country can qualify.
  • Options

The only way fourth spot will miss out on a Champions League place is if Liverpool win the Europa League and Manchester City win the Champions League (yet finish lower than fourth place)... As @BobMunro says, only a maximum of five teams per country can qualify.

I'd love if if this happend and it was Arsenal that finished 4th.
  • Options

I'd love if if this happend and it was Arsenal that finished 4th.
    Or Manchester United, having their place taken by Man City would almost be as bad as the Aguero last minute goal which took the title.
  • Options
    Spain had 5 in the CL this season
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    You can have 5 in it, but 4th place misses out if Man City and Liverpool both win European competition and finish below 4th place.
  • Options

You can have 5 in it, but 4th place misses out if Man City and Liverpool both win European competition and finish below 4th place.

Hmm I've heard that somewhere else on this thread too... ;)
  • Options
    Liverpool away at Villarreal first leg. Best draw for them imo.
  • Options

Liverpool away at Villarreal first leg. Best draw for them imo.

Bet the centre-backs are reaching for the immodium at the though of having to face that prolific striker...Bobby Soldado. Jesus Wept.
  • Options
    IA said:
    Scousers pulling a fast one - whatever next!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hmm I've heard that somewhere else on this thread too... ;)
    Ahh, but it's not real until either myself or Colin has said it.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    IA said:
    Sorry to spoil the joke but a) most disabled people will have an able body helper with them - believe they get in as part of the disabled person's ticket usually and b) not all disabled people can't stand up.
  • Options

IA said:
    Sorry to spoil the joke but a) most disabled people will have an able body helper with them - believe the get in as part of the disabled person's ticket usually and b) not all disabled people can stand up.
    Yeah but the bloke on the end gets up and was in a Wheelchair...
  • Options
    edited April 2016

IA said:
    Sorry to spoil the joke but a) most disabled people will have an able body helper with them - believe the get in as part of the disabled person's ticket usually and b) not all disabled people can stand up.
    Yeah but the bloke who Crossed was in a Wheelchair...
  • Options

IA said:
    Yeah but the bloke who Crossed was in a Wheelchair...
    You know I think I preferred you when you'd correct the errors in my posts rather than just taking the piss ;)
  • Options

IA said:

IA said:
    Miracles can happen.
  • Options

IA said:

IA said:
    Miracles can happen.
    As Paddy Power put on twitter... Last night is certainly up there in terms of miracles...

• Options
    Villarreal are flying in La liga. Think being away first leg helps them.
  • Options

_MrDick said:

And that's why we subscribe to channels like BT sport. Fantastic comeback by the Mickey's.

Yeah, one of those games that makes you wonder how anyone can not enjoy football.
    Enjoy football? What, when there's the non-stop nail biting excitement of NFL/MLB/NBA/F1 to really get you going - NOT!
    You do know that there is more than one sport on the planet, right?

Anyway - Liverpool on a European night are magic for me. Makes you realise how shite the whole Charlton experience is now. Moments like Robbos late equaliser v Man Utd, Jensens Blackburn winner etc.

Will we ever have a magical valley night again?
    Indeed I do Damo 'weirdly' enough. I just wouldn't categorise MLB/NBA/NFL/F1 as sport, that's all. After football, give me fishing, darts and snooker any day - now we're talking sport! (However, I am partial to some NHL action; it puts its American counterparts to shame but that's probably because it originated in the glory that is Canada).
  • Options
    I think basketball is shit personally but how is nba not a sport? And if mlb isn't a sport can I assume you don't think cricket is either?

Darts and snooker? Pub games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fishing is not a sport.
  • Options
    Fishing can be a sport and a past time and a vocation

Depends on what you are fishing for.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is Trolling a sport?