Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dortmund v Liverpool

Comments

• Options
    Proper cup-tie now. NIce block by Lovren to get Sakho free on that corner.
  • Options
    Some game 3-3 surely time to bring on David Fairclough?
  • Options
    Great game. It's what a football game should be. Liverpool showing real desire and commitment. Great entertainment.
  • Options
    Wow.
  • Options
    Milner again from open play
  • Options
    Great game!
  • Options
    HAHAHA. German muppets.
  • Options
    What a game, what a result for Liverpool and for Klopp.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Well that spoiled my night, can't stand Liverpool ever since half of my family decided to try and reinvent them as the family club conveniently just after they won the Champions League.
  • Options
    More English teams left in Europe than German teams as well. Spain still leading the way but maybe reports of the Premier League's demise were a bit premature.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Wow! What a game. What I wouldn't give to see a game like that at the Valley!!! The emotion, the desire, the spirit....oh well. Maybe one day - can't remember the last time we had anything like that at the valley from Charlton. I live in hope. Its why I want to keep on going - in dreams...
  • Options
    And that's why we subscribe to channels like BT sport. Fantastic comeback by the Mickey's.
  • Options
    Best game I've seen this year, with maybe the exception of Arsenal-Spurs.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

And that's why we subscribe to channels like BT sport. Fantastic comeback by the Mickey's.

Yeah, one of those games that makes you wonder how anyone can not enjoy football.
  • Options
    Madrid, Munich, Manchester and Merseyside all vying for European glory.
  • Options
    Bollofks. Missed this.
  • Options
    I shared a flat with a Liverpool fan born in 1973 who supported them, along with other friends because Liverpool were good when they were kids rather than because they were local.

I ended up seeing more Liverpool games than I would have chosen, remember the Istanbul game vividly, I didn't go.

The boy has chosen Liverpool as his premiershit club.

He fell asleep in the first half thinking Liverpool were out.

This was a great game and when I show him the highlights tomorrow he's going to be learn a good lesson.

Keep pushing.
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Yeah, one of those games that makes you wonder how anyone can not enjoy football.
    Enjoy football? What, when there's the non-stop nail biting excitement of NFL/MLB/NBA/F1 to really get you going - NOT!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bollox to em.
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Enjoy football? What, when there's the non-stop nail biting excitement of NFL/MLB/NBA/F1 to really get you going - NOT!
    Your hatred of those sports is really weird (meaning unique).
  • Options

_MrDick said:

You do know that there is more than one sport on the planet, right?

Anyway - Liverpool on a European night are magic for me. Makes you realise how shite the whole Charlton experience is now. Moments like Robbos late equaliser v Man Utd, Jensens Blackburn winner etc.

Will we ever have a magical valley night again?
  • Options

_MrDick said:

Makes you realise how shite the whole Charlton experience is now.
    What do you mean we get to go along to a unique football experience every week......
  • Options
    if liverpool went on to win the europa does that mean the top 3 of the pl only get champs league? and what happens to winner of fa cup?.
  • Options
    That was what football should be about. Passion, commitment, entertainment. You can't help but like Klopp.
  • Options
    Klopp now needs to be backed in the Summer...

He's proving what he can do with Liverpool, imagine what they could do if they're able to sign Mario Gotze etc.
  • Options
    Superb game, great atmosphere and great crowd scenes at the end, and please note Katriene, even in the directors box..
  • Options

if liverpool went on to win the europa does that mean the top 3 of the pl only get champs league? and what happens to winner of fa cup?.

My understanding is that the top 4 in the Prem would still qualify for CL - so five English teams potentially.

The winner of the FA Cup qualifies for the Europa League (or the runner up if the winner has already qualified for Europe through league position).