Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2016

The greatest golf tournament starts Thursday

Anyone going?
Fancies?

Would love to see Rory do it.

Got Bubba Watson at 12s
Adam Scott 12s
Matt Kuchar 66s

Comments

• Options
    Greatest or most elitist? ;-)

That Amen corner section is stunning, I'll certainly give Augusta that.

I'd love to see Rory do it as well. Although would also love to see Luke Donald, or Lee Westwood win it.
  • Options
    Stenson 25/1
    Oosthuizen 33/1
  • Options
    Mickelson 20/1
    Rose 25/1
  • Options
    Mickelson always worth a bet at Augusta
  • Options
    Donald didn't qualify for this year's Mackle.
  • Options
    stenson and fowler ew for me.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    It's got to be golfs greenist tournament. Not due to it being eco friendly.I mean that grass has to be painted.

Anyway, day would be my fav by the looks of it but apparently he's had the flu. I would say someone like Stenson on his odds ain't bad. Seen him being offered at 33/1.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I'm stick to back teeth of backing Fowler. Yet I continue to do so....not this time.

• Options

I'm stick to back teeth of backing Fowler. Yet I continue to do so....not this time.

Of course I've just been online and backed him e/w and outright. Reed, Scott and Mickelson in other bets as well.
  • Options
    The preceding months have certainly set up the tournament well. I don’t remember so many potential and past winners being on such hot form - Scott, Day, Phil, Bubba, Oost, etc. I’d just say Rory and Spieth aren’t quite firing on all cylinders.

Betting wise there isn’t much value about. I’ve gone for Patrick Reed, will bet on Oosthuizen, then probably Schwartzel and a couple of EWs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

snap!! one day
  • Options
    Would love to say Stenson, but he is just not getting the wins when he is in contention.

Speiths driving is off at the moment, if he can hit the fairway then he has a real chance with that short game.

Day is in great form providing his back holds out.

But for a bigger price and coming into form is Zac Johnson. He is getting use to his new clubs now and his short game and long irons give him a chance.
  • Options
    i ll go for Charl Schwartzel a course winner and showing form although id love to see Rory win
  • Options
    Sky Bet paying 8 places if bets placed before first ball is hit in anger. I've spread across a few of them including, Rory, Day, Rose, Watson, Fowler and Adam Scott
  • Options
    Fancy Phil. EW on the South Africans
  • Options
    Justin Thomas value at 100/1
  • Options
    For those that can the masters app is pretty good. Worth downloading and it's free.
  • Options
    I'm going out there for the Sat and Sun. Look out for an "Oyston Out" Scarf on the 18th :-)
  • Options
    R.Mcllroy 9/1
    R.Fowler 18/1
    H.Matsuyama 40/1

P.Mickelson Top Ten Finish 7/4

DeChambeau Top Amateur 4/5

H.Stenson Top Continental European 6/4
  • Options
    Day & Spieth to win, Schwartzel & Koepka ew.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gary Player just got a hole in one on the par 3 comp. Hes 80.
  • Options
    Willett
    Johnson
    Bubba

E/w lump on.
  • Options
    I'll be there on Saturday. Staying over and flying back on Sunday. Looking at the rules of what you can't take onto the course the Roland and Katrien out banner might be a problem.
  • Options
    Gone for a couple of outsiders,

An 175/1 ew
    Casey 66/1 ew
  • Options
    Rose 25-1
    D Johnson 18-1
    Z Johnson 55-1
    P Casey 66-1
    M Kuchar 66-1
    C Hoffman 125-1
    J Speith 9-1

....so everybody lump on McIlroy, Day, Scott and Mickleson if you have any sense!
  • Options
    ....I had Angel Cabrera @ 150/1 the year he won though.
  • Options
    I've gone for

Ian Poulter to finish top10
    Justin Rose Top 5
    Dustin Johnson to Win
    Jason Day to Win

Outside bet - C Kirk E/W at 200-1
  • Options
    edited April 2016

I've gone for

Ian Poulter to finish top10
    Justin Rose Top 5
    Dustin Johnson to Win
    Jason Day to Win

Outside bet - C Kirk E/W at 200-1

Oh! Chris Kirk Beds, not Captain Kirk silly me :wink:

Louis Ousthuizen or Adam Scott for me both major winners and in a bit of form.
  • Options
    Is there any coverage other than sky? Can only see it on BBC2 on Friday and Sunday?????
  • Options

Is there any coverage other than sky? Can only see it on BBC2 on Friday and Sunday?????

Sorry, Saturday and Sunday,

Is there any Thursday and Friday coverage other than sky?