Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Options
    I used to put sugar on ice cream.
  • Options

I used to put sugar on ice cream.

I used to put condensed milk on ice cream! Loved that stuff, not had it for years
  • Options
    Old family habit - vinegar on bacon. I thought this was a normal thing to do.
  • Options
    Like a few others I leave the best bit till last when eating and eat each section separately.

There's quite a few here I used to do with regards to eating Jaffa Cakes, Dime's, Twix's etc.

I had a mate who after leaving the pub on a Friday night would always buy two Doner Kebabs. One for his walk home and then one for breakfast in the morning. Truly horrific.

Another mate used to do the same with KFC, he'd always buy two meals and save one in the fridge to eat cold the next day.

Wronguns.
  • Options
    cold Curry / Chinese the following morning is almost the norm, not even strange
  • Options

Like a few others I leave the best bit till last when eating and eat each section separately.

There's quite a few here I used to do with regards to eating Jaffa Cakes, Dime's, Twix's etc.

I had a mate who after leaving the pub on a Friday night would always buy two Doner Kebabs. One for his walk home and then one for breakfast in the morning. Truly horrific.

Another mate used to do the same with KFC, he'd always buy two meals and save one in the fridge to eat cold the next day.

Wronguns.

Not wronguns, just greedy ****!
  • Options

Wronguns.

I have a mate who is the proud inventor of the 'kebabeloy', a kebab with added saveloy.
  • Options

I know somebody who hates the feeling of certain foods on her lips. Takes her AGES to eat an apple. No idea why she doesn't cut it up first.

Or eat a pear instead!
  • Options
    WSA said:

It is, surely?
  • Options
    Bread with gravy and mint sauce after roast lamb = heaven
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    T.C.E said:

seth plum said:

Not strange, simply class, but avocado in a fresh fruit salad works, as does ground ginger on honeydew melon.

How posh is that?
    No chance of popping round your gaff for a Pie n chips followed by chocolate Angel Delight then @seth plum ;)
    Sorry @T.C.E but if you're going to mention Angel Delight, there's only one flavour to consider, and that's Butterscotch.
    Yum. :yum:
  • Options
    25May98 said:

addix said:

Have been told I eat bananas weirdly because I peel them from the bottom and not the top bit where they all join together on the bunch.

Everyone says this is weird but it's the best way to eat a banana.
    But the "top" where they all join together at the stalk is the bottom really. So you are opening from the top! The way you eat bananas is the same way a monkey would, which tells you you've got it right.

• Options
    Tins of Tuna straight out the can every day without fail.
  • Options

Sunflower oil or brine?
  • Options
    Tuna chunks in brine, a tin of sweetcorn, chopped up hard boiled egg, cubes of extra mature cheddar and a granny smith apple cut into cubes, all thrown into a bowl and eaten as a kind of perverse salad
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Mars bar chew the chocolate off first, then the caramel/ toffee leaving the malt to last. I sometimes think of it would be easier just to buy a Milky Way, toffee and a bar of chocolate
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Tuna chunks in brine, a tin of sweetcorn, chopped up hard boiled egg, cubes of extra mature cheddar and a granny smith apple cut into cubes, all thrown into a bowl and eaten as a kind of perverse salad

That actually sounds quite good!

• Options
    I stick any left-over (garlic) Naan in the toaster the morning after, and enjoy it with butter and marmalade for breakfast.

The secret is to not leave it in the toaster too long otherwise it becomes too cripsy and shatters when buttering.
  • Options
    I eat marmite without loving it or hating it.

Think it's alright, but not great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drinking Tuna juice... the actual f*ck
  • Options
    What do people make of Yushoi baked pea snacks? I don't really think I like them, but find myself strangely drawn. Every time I see a pack of them I think 'yes I'm having them'. Yet, every time I am strangely disappointed (if you can be disappointed with something that your not particularly keen on anyway). Anyone else experience this and does it say anything about supporting Charlton?
  • Options
    Not food but drink. Flavoured milk to be precise - banana in particular. I pierce the foil top with my teeth so there is only a small opening & then drink it straight from the bottle. No idea why though. Oh, and with a bar of chocholate whilst watching the sunday afternoon games on Sky. Got mine ready for the Man U - Arsenal match...
  • Options
    Christmas day evening - soggy sprouts warmed up in the microwave with a fair bit of salt in a sandwich. Delicious.
  • Options

Wronguns.

I used to do that with a Big Macs - as in buying two. I used to have the 2nd one for breakfast the next day.
  • Options
    What the actual f**k?

Who are these idiots?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

What the actual f**k?

Who are these idiots?

guilty

i eat brown sauce on roasts and xmas dinner cannot be beaten on roast tats with gravy.
  • Options
    WSA said:

When I first left school to work in London we had a sales rep who did that - bacon sarnie with vinegar. Thought he was crackers. Never heard of anyone else who did that -until now.

• Options

You may have been a cat in a previous life!
  • Options

Christmas day evening - soggy sprouts warmed up in the microwave with a fair bit of salt in a sandwich. Delicious.

Now I'm feeling really ill!!