Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Always put a Cadbury's Wispa in the freezer for an hour or two before eating.

When I'm peeling spuds I usually slice off a few chunks to eat raw. In fact I'll eat most veg raw.
  • addix said:

Have been told I eat bananas weirdly because I peel them from the bottom and not the top bit where they all join together on the bunch.

That's the way you are supposed to eat them, what else the stalk there for if it isn't a handle?

Ate a scotch egg earlier, bit all the outside off leaving a whole hard boiled egg, then ate all the white until I was left with just yolk, which I ate last.

Bite the bottom off of dairy milk caramel, lick out all the middle before eating the chocolate shell, also do this for strawberry and orange creams and the purple ones in Quality Street.

Chicken wings, the second smaller part of the wing with 2 smaller bones, I always put the entire wing into my mouth and strip all the meat and skin off, before proudly pulling just the two bones out again
  • Beans Neptune

Mix x1 tin of beans & x1 tin of tuna heat them up & serve on toast
  • I'll never look at some of you lot the same way again. :-)
  • The banana thing, the reason to peel from the bottom is that all the stringy stuff doesn't come away if you peel it from that end.
    Try it.

The tuna thing and drinking the spring water, ain't you got a fking tap to drink some fresh water out of whilst you eat? That is just wrong on all sorts of fkng levels.
  • Maybe not "strange" as I'm sure as I'm sure everyone has done it, but crisp sandwiches, more to the point peanut butter crisp sandwiches. Oh my lord those are good.
  • Reading this reminded me of s mars bar eating story from my youth. I never did persuade the lady who told me of it to replicate the feat with me.

I'm going to add it to my currently non-existent bucket list though not my memory has been jogged.
  • Cold baked beans from the tin.

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling.

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner.

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first.

Always fold over cheese on toast.

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff.

When having cheese on toast - pickle on one slice, ketchup on another, salad cream on one and coleslaw on the last.
    Still fold.

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.

Filth!

Wouldn't mind being stuck on a desert island with you and 2 tonne of cheese though.

• Beans Neptune

Mix x1 tin of beans & x1 tin of tuna heat them up & serve on toast

I'm not sure I can even try that it sounds so vomit inducing
  • Strangely I eat olives
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

Cold baked beans from the tin.

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling.

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner.

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first.

Always fold over cheese on toast.

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff.

When having cheese on toast - pickle on one slice, ketchup on another, salad cream on one and coleslaw on the last.
    Still fold.

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.

Filth!

Wouldn't mind being stuck on a desert island with you and 2 tonne of cheese though.

The trouble is its where he keeps his cheese.

I've made myself feel ill now.
  • edited April 2016
    twix

I eat the biscuit then roll the caramel and chocolate into a ball and eat it.
  • sam3110 said:

addix said:

Have been told I eat bananas weirdly because I peel them from the bottom and not the top bit where they all join together on the bunch.

That's the way you are supposed to eat them, what else the stalk there for if it isn't a handle?

Ate a scotch egg earlier, bit all the outside off leaving a whole hard boiled egg, then ate all the white until I was left with just yolk, which I ate last.

Bite the bottom off of dairy milk caramel, lick out all the middle before eating the chocolate shell, also do this for strawberry and orange creams and the purple ones in Quality Street.

Chicken wings, the second smaller part of the wing with 2 smaller bones, I always put the entire wing into my mouth and strip all the meat and skin off, before proudly pulling just the two bones out again
    The stalk is the top. He is peeling from the bottom which is how monkeys also peel their bananas.
  • I used to like cold curry takeaways for breakfast but I guess I've grown out of it
  • addix said:

Everyone says this is weird but it's the best way to eat a banana.
  • Reading this reminded me of s mars bar eating story from my youth. I never did persuade the lady who told me of it to replicate the feat with me.

With good reason. That's a rampant yeast infection waiting to happen.
  • aliwibble said:

Reading this reminded me of s mars bar eating story from my youth. I never did persuade the lady who told me of it to replicate the feat with me.

But then....

metro.co.uk/2015/11/25/this-woman-is-making-sourdough-bread-out-of-her-vaginal-yeast-5523443/
  • I used to like cold curry takeaways for breakfast but I guess I've grown out of it

I haven't. Chinese curry and egg fried rice is the best
  • 25May98 said:

addix said:

Everyone says this is weird but it's the best way to eat a banana.
    Says the weirdo...
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

I used to like cold curry takeaways for breakfast but I guess I've grown out of it

Re-heated rice - the direct and easy way to food poisoning...
  • That's why you don't re heat it and eat it cold

; )
  • McBobbin said:

I used to like cold curry takeaways for breakfast but I guess I've grown out of it

Yep. Most people blame it on the curry or Chinese but reheated rice is a great carrier of salmonella.
  • edited April 2016
    MrOneLung said:

McBobbin said:

Yep. Most people blame it on the curry or Chinese but reheated rice is a great carrier of salmonella.
    I must remember to give my wife breakfast in bed. Reheated rice sounds perfect.
  • Freaks the lot of ya lol!
  • aliwibble said:

Reading this reminded me of s mars bar eating story from my youth. I never did persuade the lady who told me of it to replicate the feat with me.

But then....

metro.co.uk/2015/11/25/this-woman-is-making-sourdough-bread-out-of-her-vaginal-yeast-5523443/
    I didn't even click on the link but that is fucking nasty!
  • How much can she yield from a one infection? ffs

Must stink the kitchen out an all
  • Cold Yorkshire pudding with jam on.
  • Daughter dunks fish fingers in chocolate milkshake.
  • My meat and cheese platter for lunch is not going down well at all now. Gross