Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Options

Battered fish. I never eat the skin at the bottom.
    Thing is,I don't think there is a difference between the bottom and the top..is there?

It depends whether it is upside down or not.
  • Options
    After having been out for an Indian I always order an extra Nan to take home.
    In the morning I pop it in the toaster, spread with butter and then marmalade! delicious.
    Best of all is a garlic Nan.
  • Options
    I have always wondered what Lemon or Orange flavoured crisps would be like!
  • Options

Ice Cream - I spit it in and out back onto the spoon until it's gradually gone.

Maltesers - I set myself a challenge to bite the chocolate off without breaking the crispy ball whilst it's in my mouth.

Any cake and custard - smash it all up and mix until it's a thick paste. then eat it.

Fast Food drinks - never use a straw, always take the lid off and drink.

Yep me too
  • Options
    Dog shit sandwich standing on me head
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I'm quite partial to an oxo cube straight out of the wrapper.

Which you bought for £20 and then smoked ;)
    This actually happened at my middle school, some year 7 kids got done for trying to sell Oxo as draw. Personally I wouldn't waste nice tasty Oxo by smoking it.

The High School I went to also made the national news for kids dealing LSD on site. Lovely town is Kidderminster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

I assume it's not strange to felch Cadbury Cream Eggs?

nope.

Walnut Whips as well.
  • Options
    I would assume that there are a lot on here pretty handy around a pork sausage...
  • Options
    Worked with someone who would eat a kitkat and a packet of cheese and onions crisps taking alternate bites in each.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

cafcfan said:

nope.

Walnut Whips as well.
    And pyramints. Dobthey still do those?

I like to roll up curly wurlies, though a lot of the chocolate comes off
  • Options

Why have you got a dog shit sandwich standing on your head? You're no grandson of mine...
  • Options
    i always like to have play around with my fish pie,before i get stuck in
  • Options

i always like to have play around with my fish pie,before i get stuck in

If ever there was a statement crying out to be a euphemism...
  • Options

Why have you got a dog shit sandwich standing on your head? You're no great-grandson of mine...
  • Options

Any odd ones?

I turn pies upside down - find them easier to cut open and eat that way.

I turn muffins upside down too - different reason though, it's saving the nicer top bit for last.

There's a girl at work who drinks porridge rather than using a spoon.

Have a mate who eats burgers the other way up as he reckons they are easier to pick up that way.

I, too, used to eat pies upside down when using a knife and fork. I can't remember when I stopped doing that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know somebody who hates the feeling of certain foods on her lips. Takes her AGES to eat an apple. No idea why she doesn't cut it up first.

Or perhaps she should give up eating apples?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

It depends whose backside or vagina you've stuffed it in first. If it's your own anus, that is really strange.
  • Options
    Cold baked beans from the tin.

Sandwiches with lumps of cheese instead of bread and cucumber etc as the filling.

Leave the best (the meat) to last during any dinner.

Lick the plate when ever there is any liquid like element left on the plate.

Custard creams and bourbons - all the biscuit first.

Always fold over cheese on toast.

Mayo and ketchup together on lots of stuff.

When having cheese on toast - pickle on one slice, ketchup on another, salad cream on one and coleslaw on the last.
    Still fold.

Lump of cheese on a slice of ham which is rolled up and eaten.

Cheese used as a spoon to eat cold beans, coleslaw, pot salad etc.

Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Jaffa cakes - Bite off all round the edge,peel off the orangery bit,eat the sponge then save the smashing Jaffa orange bit 'til last. Mrs thinks I'm weird and it really annoys her that I eat them this way :smile:

That's the ONLY way to eat a jaffa cake

Oreos, prise them apart, scrape all the white centre off with your teeth/tongue, eat the biscuit sides afterthrow them straight in the bin.
    Fixed.
  • Options

I'm quite partial to an oxo cube straight out of the wrapper.

Same here, but someone on this forum could tell you why I no longer partake of this particular culinary delight.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Pizza. I don't like cheese so depending on where I am I de-cheese as much as possible.

Next time you go for a pizza, try this: "I'll have the ... pizza, please, but with no cheese". If you're cooking the pizza yourself, it's even easier. Leave the cheese on the shelf at the shop!
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Pizza. I don't like cheese so depending on where I am I de-cheese as much as possible.

I had a friend like that, they found the ideal solution. They don't eat pizza...

On a similar note, what about those prize plums who "Don't like tomatoes or cheese", but love pizza. Dick heads.
    Not at all. The cooking and the combination of different items makes all the difference. I hate raw tomatoes, tomato juice, tomato soup, and cooked tomatoes as just cooked tomatoes but I'm very happy to eat tomato sauce on pasta and on pizzas.
  • Options

25May98 said:

Yorkshire puddings with ice cream. It's not weird. It's just pastry. It can be savoury or sweet.

My grandad use to have the left over yorkshire puddings with jam or marmalade on
    Same here. Yorkshire pudding is the same batter as pancakes (the crepe kind, not the galette) so it's perfectly natural to have it with sweet topping.
  • Options
    When I eat a bag of crisps, just as the crisp comes out of the packet I tap it on the side of the bag to remove all crumb residue

I didn't even know I was doing it til my kids told me, and now take the piss every time I have some!
  • Options

When I eat a bag of crisps, just as the crisp comes out of the packet I tap it on the side of the bag to remove all crumb residue

I didn't even know I was doing it til my kids told me, and now take the piss every time I have some!

What about when you're eating crisps?