Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Options
    Malteasers - I suck the chocolate off, and then let the biscuit melt in my mouth. I have to do this 2 at a time for some reason.

Choc Ices - I eat two thirds of it, and then crush the last third in the wrapper, and lick it off afterwards. The mix of ice-cream and crushed chocolate makes it.
  • Options
    People who have fish and chips with baked beans, don't get that, its peas or mushy peas with fish and chips.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

People who have fish and chips with baked beans, don't get that, its peas or mushy peas with fish and chips.

Northern mate of mine has cod, chips, beans, gravy and curry sauce.

Absolute filth!
  • Options
    Another friend likes baked beans but she won't have them on the plate touching other food.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Another friend likes baked beans but she won't have them on the plate touching other food.

Same here, my biggest hate is getting bean juice on your eggs in a cooked breakfast.
  • Options
    Ok I'm the opposite, beans last on the plate over everything.
  • Options
    i work with someone that eats kiwi fruit like an apple, skin and all.
  • Options

iaitch said:

Same here, my biggest hate is getting bean juice on your eggs in a cooked breakfast.
    That's what sausages are for - they form a natural barrier betwixt egg and bean...
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Pizza. I don't like cheese so depending on where I am I de-cheese as much as possible.

I had a friend like that, they found the ideal solution. They don't eat pizza...

On a similar note, what about those prize plums who "Don't like tomatoes or cheese", but love pizza. Dick heads.
  • Options

Malteasers - I suck the chocolate off, and then let the biscuit melt in my mouth. I have to do this 2 at a time for some reason.

Choc Ices - I eat two thirds of it, and then crush the last third in the wrapper, and lick it off afterwards. The mix of ice-cream and crushed chocolate makes it.

You are probably just communing with your inner squirrel....

So, to answer one of Belgiumbun's queries, I nominate you to talk to Katrien (sorry cabbles).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember going to the eat all you can in Pizza Hut buffet up The Strand a good few years ago and tucking into the crust of the pizza slice I was eating to the cry of "Don't eat that you c*nt" from an oppo coz, he said "You'll get filled up on the crust and not get your moneys worth". From that day on I've always made sure the crust of any pizza I'm eating get eaten.

..ended up giving him a dig a few weeks later though for nicking blokes gear out of our site box.
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Pizza. I don't like cheese so depending on where I am I de-cheese as much as possible.

I had a friend like that, they found the ideal solution. They don't eat pizza...

On a similar note, what about those prize plums who "Don't like tomatoes or cheese", but love pizza. Dick heads.
    I know someone like that. Hates pizza, likes cheese on toast with ketchup on it.
  • Options
    Companies spend hundreds of thousands developing recipes, finding new, exciting combinations, researching then with focus groups, refining their product until they have it just right. They spend a load more on presentation and marketing, sales and advertising. Then some tit who really actually just wants a plain bar of chocolate, buys their product, just eats the chocolate and throws the rest away...

Anyway, mine are the other way around, mint chocolate (after eight, mint matchmakers, etc) eaten at the same time as salted peanuts. Delicious.

Crumpets covered with jam and then cheese melted on top.

Peanut butter and marmalade sandwiches.

Add stuff, don't take it away or deconstruct. :wink:
  • Options

Companies spend hundreds of thousands developing recipes, finding new, exciting combinations, researching then with focus groups, refining their product until they have it just right. They spend a load more on presentation and marketing, sales and advertising. Then some tit who really actually just wants a plain bar of chocolate, buys their product, just eats the chocolate and throws the rest away...

Anyway, mine are the other way around, mint chocolate (after eight, mint matchmakers, etc) eaten at the same time as salted peanuts. Delicious.

Peanut butter and marmalade sandwiches.

Add stuff, don't take it away or deconstruct. :wink:

Similar to this, Kettle Chips (the white packet) eaten at the same time as minstrels. So good.
  • Options

mmm like the sound of that
  • Options
    When I'm doing the crepes for the weddings a lot of the Yanks have strawberry jam with cheese, all of em think they're really crazy and the first to do it

Si's
  • Options
    Mushy peas cold eaten out of the tin
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Doesn't everyone put their baked beans in a separate bowl?
    You can't have bean juice going everywhere. FFS man.
  • Options
    I usually peel grapes with my teeth, and then eat the naked grape at the end. Consider it a failure if I leave any scraps of skin or nick it with my teeth so it's not perfectly round.

Makes the punnet last pretty long at least.

Actually, as well... When I was younger, primary school age, going to Charlton I had a method of eating our chicken and mushroom pies (this is mid-late 90s when our pies were incredible) which was...
    - peel off lid and eat it
    - scoop insides out with finger (finger goes numb from heat pretty fast)
    - eat the soggy pie base last
  • Options
    Yorkshire puddings with ice cream. It's not weird. It's just pastry. It can be savoury or sweet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    25May98 said:

Yorkshire puddings with ice cream. It's not weird. It's just pastry. It can be savoury or sweet.

My grandad use to have the left over yorkshire puddings with jam or marmalade on
  • Options
    Alright, my serious one.

Toasted hot cross bun, butter and a slice of bacon.
    Don't mock it until you've tried..
  • Options
    I lick the flavouring off pringles before eating the sodden crisp after.
  • Options
    flavoured milk drinks (banana yazoo etc) - bit a small hole into foil & drink through that........but they have now got rid of the foil so not as exciting to drink

custard powder & cold milk (no sugar added) - not cooked just as it is. A bit like a flavoured milk drink as above.

ALWAYS have to have milk when eating chocolate
  • Options
    Battered fish. I never eat the skin at the bottom.
    Thing is,I don't think there is a difference between the bottom and the top..is there?
  • Options
    Penguins and other similar chocolate biscuit bars such as Rockys, or if your an Aussie, Tim Tams. Eat these with a cup of tea by using them as a straw to suck up the boiling hot tea, turning the chocolate biscuit inside into a creamy magma. Then eat the biscuit.
  • Options

25May98 said:

My grandad use to have the left over yorkshire puddings with jam or marmalade on
    You must be my long lost grandson!

Bad luck mate... :smiley:
  • Options
    Aaah, a cuddly welcome reminder to how Charlton Life was pre-Roland :-)

Read the title and thought 'none', and then have proceeded to say 'yes' about 30 times to the extent I now fear I have eating issues. The pushing ice cream backwards and forwards between my spoon and mouth was one I never realized I was doing.

Seems like most people eat a chocolate bar with a filling (Bounty, Crunchie etc) by devouring the cholocate first.

Corn snacks like Skips and Wotsits I don't bite but literally suck out every last bit of flavour until its reduced to almost nothing before swallowing
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Malteasers - I suck the chocolate off fnarr, and then let the biscuit melt in my mouth. I have to do this 2 at a time for some reason.

My Gran did that with sugared almonds, sucking the shells off (fnarr) during the week, then serving us nippers almonds on a plate when we visited on a Sunday.