Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you eat strangely

Comments

• Options
    Ready Brek. Cold milk and lots of sugar. Don’t muck about with the warming it up malarkey!
  • Options
    I've never liked breakfast cereal but one thing I did enjoy that mum used to make us when i was a kid - buttered weetabix
  • Options
    Oh and Burgers, I always take apart, eat the bun 1st and then eat the burger last
    Mate of mine eats burgers with a knife and fork,so weird
    I'm on a Keto diet and discard the bun completely these days.
    Post match I can often be found eating a double whopper with cheese, minus the bun, with a little coloured plastic knife and fork I carry around for the purpose.
    Proper weird me  :)
  • Options
    Forgot all about this thread!  Drinking the tuna juice was grim. 
  • Options
    Oh and Burgers, I always take apart, eat the bun 1st and then eat the burger last
    Mate of mine eats burgers with a knife and fork,so weird
    I'm on a Keto diet and discard the bun completely these days.
    Post match I can often be found eating a double whopper with cheese, minus the bun, with a little coloured plastic knife and fork I carry around for the purpose.
    Proper weird me  :)
    Weird but at least you are environmentally friendly 
  • Options
    weird one i sometimes do salt and vinegar on a piece of bread 
  • Options
    Prawn Primula squirted straight into my mouth from the tube, while stood at the fridge.
  • Options
    Drank a tin of spaghetti hoops before n all
  • Options
    One of my favourite meals is minced beed and onion with mash and peas  with white pepper and vinegar. Not strange per se but  I then eat it in bread and butter. Delish!!!
  • Options
    A hangover from my uni days.

Super Noodles on toast. Preferably bbq beef. Noodles cooked with minimal water for stronger taste and slightly congealed formation.

Toast needs to be slightly burnt (but not too much) as the charred taste complements the noodles perfectly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    probably been said a few times... left over indian on toast the next day. lush!

Salt and vinegar crisps dipped in tomato or barbeque sauce is pretty epic as well.
  • Options
    A left-over garlic Naan (a rare thing in our household!) from the day before stuck in the toaster and then covered in butter and orange marmalade for breakfast!

You know it make sense!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Those odd shaped, vaguely rectangular tins of corn beef with the key to open.

Put the beef on a plate, eat the whole lot with loads of ketchup.

to my mind a complete Meal…lovely!
  • Options
    probably been said a few times... left over indian on toast the next day. lush!

Salt and vinegar crisps dipped in tomato or barbeque sauce is pretty epic as well.
    Used to do this with crisps in pubs - split the bag open then put sachets of ketchup or sweet chilli sauce on them. Not sure why I stopped - it's excellent! Thanks for reminding me
  • Options
    Drink the 'juice' from a tin of tuna during the draining process.
    This is still the worst. 
  • Options
    Was the second post on the thread, but Big Macs, layer by layer, usually turning that layer into a Chip butty
  • Options
    I eat scotch eggs in layers, so peel all the sausage meat off first and eat that, then the egg after
  • Options
    Porridge oats/Ready brek , just add milk and sugar never cooked 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I eat scotch eggs in layers, so peel all the sausage meat off first and eat that, then the egg after
    Standard practice 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PWR. Weetabix smothered in butter. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Any food brought from the Covered End food outlets, (apart from the Upbeats kitchen),
    One mouthful, spit it out, throw the rest away, say "That is shite! " Repeat it every home match
  • Options
    Was partial to a leftover lasagna toastie made in a toastie-maker when hungover at uni
  • Options
    James86 said:
    PWR. Weetabix smothered in butter. 
    Also great with marmite
  • Options
    Tuna straight out the tin with a fork is the best way to eat tuna bar none.  
  • Options
    Seen a few videos recently (weirdly, not exactly exciting content) of people making jacket potatoes - food vans and the like.

They all put the cheese under the beans, and there was one basically mocking a customer who asked for it the other way around.

So is it just me that's always put beans then cheese?  That way you get the cheese melting on top of the beans, rather than into potato surely?

Have never considered doing it cheese before beans and have only now understood I might be the strange one!!
  • Options
    My wife likes to eat chocolate alongside a packet of crisps, although I understand it is a bit of a “thing” and a lot of people like to do the same.
  • Options
    Seen a few videos recently (weirdly, not exactly exciting content) of people making jacket potatoes - food vans and the like.

They all put the cheese under the beans, and there was one basically mocking a customer who asked for it the other way around.

So is it just me that's always put beans then cheese?  That way you get the cheese melting on top of the beans, rather than into potato surely?

Have never considered doing it cheese before beans and have only now understood I might be the strange one!!
    I do both - under and over. Can't have too much cheese.