Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester

Comments

• Pen to Leicester
  • Ulloa scores
  • 2-2 come on
  • The only Leicester game I have seen live this season (and then only partially) and this happens. I won't be watching another.
  • 2-2 with probably the last kick of the game. That point will be massive.
  • The only Leicester game I have seen live this season (and then only partially) and this happens. I won't be watching another.

I've seen a few and this has been by far the most scrappy and nervous.
  • FT 2-2.

Leicester eight points clear having played one more than Spurs. Spurs have the better goal difference so getting that extra point ahead is huge for them.
  • Well done ref. Made up for earlier mistakes. Anything to stop spurs from wining that title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Stoke
  • edited April 2016
    Stoke v Spurs

Leicester v Swansea
    Spurs v West Brom

Man U v Leicester
    Chelsea v Spurs

Leicester v Everton
    Spurs v Southampton

Chelsea v Leicester
    Newcastle v Spurs

Can Spurs pick up eight points more than Leicester from those?
  • A bit of justice at the end, still not convinced Vardy should have gone as his first yellow was harsh.
  • Well done ref. Made up for earlier mistakes. Anything to stop spurs from wining that title.

Saw it completely different to you I guess - Leicester got away with that in my opinion. Vardy will feel like a prat getting sent off like that, definite dive for me. With wet spam's pen, you could argue Reid was never getting the ball but, he was ahead of Morgan who clearly had two arms over his shoulders pulling him back. Leicester pen wasn't a penalty in a month of sundays. Big fan of Leicester this season and I would like for them to win the league, but they certainly got lucky today.
  • No guarantee that Spurs will go to Stoke and win
  • edited April 2016

Stoke v Spurs

Leicester v Swansea
    Spurs v West Brom

Man U v Leicester
    Chelsea v Spurs

Leicester v Everton
    Spurs v Southampton

Chelsea v Leicester
    Newcastle v Spurs

Easily. Swansea are shit, Man Utd won't worry them, Everton could have an eye on the FA Cup final and Chelsea won't want Tottenham winning the league.

Leicester also have the points on the board and have better fixtures than Spurs. The only team that will cost them, is themselves.
  • Stoke v Spurs

Leicester v Swansea
    Spurs v West Brom

Man U v Leicester
    Chelsea v Spurs

Leicester v Everton
    Spurs v Southampton

Chelsea v Leicester
    Newcastle v Spurs

Easily. Swansea are shit, Man Utd won't worry them, Everton could an eye on the FA Cup final and Chelsea won't want Tottenham winning the league.
    Taken from the Jose Riga book of management.
  • andyg90 said:

Well done ref. Made up for earlier mistakes. Anything to stop spurs from wining that title.

Saw it completely different to you I guess - Leicester got away with that in my opinion. Vardy will feel like a prat getting sent off like that, definite dive for me. With wet spam's pen, you could argue Reid was never getting the ball but, he was ahead of Morgan who clearly had two arms over his shoulders pulling him back. Leicester pen wasn't a penalty in a month of sundays. Big fan of Leicester this season and I would like for them to win the league, but they certainly got lucky today.
    Yeah I agree they got away with it. I don't think either penalty should of been given and vardy was right to be sent off.
    But what it all boils down to for me is that any decision the ref makes which may help Tottenhams title bid will be the wrong decision.
  • Seeing the replay I cannot see how anyone could not conclude that that was the most outrageous dive by Vardy.
  • *Ahem......

No Premier league scores......

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea v Spurs is a big one now... Ironic that the current Champions have a huge say in who takes their mantle
  • vffvff
    edited April 2016
    Vardy is a class one idiot for diving when on a yellow. What the hell was he thinking ? He could have derailed Leicester's title bid. I hope Leicester can hold it together sufficiently to deny the many insufferable Tottenham Hotspurs supporters the title. The equaliser at the end could just about give Leicester enough elbow room.
  • Every Spurs fan I know go on and on about there double winning season in the early 60's still to this day, many of them weren't even born then. Just imagine how annoying they'd be if they won the league this year? Doesn't bear thinking about.
    This season is a one off, the normal order will resume next year with the top 3 already nailed on as Man City, Chelsea and Utd. Fact.
  • Really dislike the absolute sour grapes from Spurs fans. All I ever hear is how "lucky" Leicester are, how all the refs are on their side, trying to help them win.

I'm sorry, they are 8 points ahead of you, have only lost 3 games all season and beat Spurs at WHL!!
  • edited April 2016

Seeing the replay I cannot see how anyone could not conclude that that was the most outrageous dive by Vardy.

Oh it was a dive but his first yellow was not a yellow IMO and the ref failed to book any of the other half a dozen players on both sides who took an easy tumble(dive) in that game, this is what frustrates me and im sure many other football fans, either implement the laws of the game all the time or not at all, not just at random or when it will gives you the most attention.
  • Seeing the replay I cannot see how anyone could not conclude that that was the most outrageous dive by Vardy.

Oh it was a dive but his first yellow was not a yellow IMO and the ref failed to book any of the other half a dozen players on both sides who took an easy tumble(dive) in that game, this is what frustrates me and im sure many other football fans, either implement the laws of the game all the time or not at all, not just at random or when it will give you the most attention.
    Knowing that he got a soft yellow and that the referee was an idiot, he should have known better.
  • edited April 2016
    vff said:

Seeing the replay I cannot see how anyone could not conclude that that was the most outrageous dive by Vardy.

Oh it was a dive but his first yellow was not a yellow IMO and the ref failed to book any of the other half a dozen players on both sides who took an easy tumble(dive) in that game, this is what frustrates me and im sure many other football fans, either implement the laws of the game all the time or not at all, not just at random or when it will give you the most attention.
    Knowing that he got a soft yellow and that the referee was an idiot, he should have known better.
    Agreed, Vardy should have been smarter.

Oh it was a dive but his first yellow was not a yellow IMO and the ref failed to book any of the other half a dozen players on both sides who took an easy tumble(dive) in that game, this is what frustrates me and im sure many other football fans, either implement the laws of the game all the time or not at all, not just at random or when it will gives you the most attention.
    That's where I have sympathy with Vardy today. I have no problem with embellishment like that being punished, but 99% of the time you won't get booked if there was contact, which there was. If he knew he'd likely get booked if the ref didn't fall for it he probably wouldn't have done it. Trouble is he's probably done it 30 times this season, as will have most strikers, and not been punished so is kinda harsh for it to suddenly become a bookable offence when it usually isn't, even if we all agree it probably should be.

Doesn't help that refs often won't give a foul unless the victim hits the deck. I like the rule in ice hockey that says a player can be penalized for a foul but the victim can also be penalized for exaggerating the foul, i.e. they can both end up in the sin bin for the same incident.
  • How can refs figure out in a nano second what's real and what's pretend. The wrestling at corners is a disgrace, as is the constant diving. The game is played at too fast a pace nowadays for any decent football. Poor game with neither team deserving to win