Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options

That was a total disgrace by Vardy to get Nasri sent off. Blatant simulation/cheating. I hope some sort of retrospective action is taken.

Seen it a few more times. I think the ref got it right. They both deserved and received yellow cards for the aggressive way they squared up to each other and pressed foreheads. But I still think Vardy's simulation was shameful.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    WSS said:

That was a total disgrace by Vardy to get Nasri sent off. Blatant simulation/cheating. I hope some sort of retrospective action is taken.

He got booked, same punishment as Nasri for the same act of leading with your head.

What's the problem?
    Probably the fact that he behaved like he'd been properly lumped by the awful Nasri!! If that was Costa and the like people would be fuming. Vardy has a real cynical side to his game - commonly referred to as 'cheating'.
  • Options
    Is this the best night in Leicester's history the commentators keep asking.

I know they are now in QF of Champs League but somehow I think the permanent record of Champions of England trumps getting to a QF!
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

And they've done it. Leicester, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Borrusia Dortmund, Real Madrid...spot the odd one out.

Well for starters there are only six teams there when the Quarter-Finals should have eight.

Secondly Borussia Dortmund are the sole odd team out because out of those six teams, they're not the Champions of anything
  • Options
    Is this the stage where somebody says you could have got 5,000/1 at the start of the season on Leicester winning the champions league ?
  • Options
    It has to be said that the turnaround since Ranieri left is extraordinary
  • Options

It has to be said that the turnaround since Ranieri left is extraordinary

Amazing how quickly people forget.
  • Options
    Can they do it again? No away goals might count against them..
  • Options
    Rooting for the foxes - they need to create a special atmosphere tonight and who knows?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Going for it with the flags and banners.

Let's hope Meire isn't watching as she'll want to copy that in league one
  • Options
    envy towards Leicester. hope they do well but it just makes me think gawd it was only 3 years ago that I was at that stadium watching us lose 3 nil.
  • Options
    Rooting for the Foxes, although their fans were a bunch of arseholes in Madrid last week.
  • Options
    Oh dear 1-0 down.
  • Options
    Was interesting to see them go more direct. I thought Athletico were struggling to handle it. Leicester needed a couple more big phyisical lumps!

I think Athletico's goal was a great advert for playing man to man rather than zonal when opponents are outnumbered. It was criminal to have a player unmarked when defenders outnumbered attackers two to one! That cost Leicester the game!
  • Options

envy towards Leicester. hope they do well but it just makes me think gawd it was only 3 years ago that I was at that stadium watching us lose 3 nil.

Good times.