Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephen Henderson

Why diddnt Riga mention about Henderson being back in the 18 what is going on there

Comments

• He probably reads the posts, and thought that will shut them up.
  • Any news of Henderson? Has there been a falling out or is he still injured?
  • Any news of Henderson? Has there been a falling out or is he still injured?

No mention of injury in the programme.
  • Said to have a calf injury in one of the reports.
  • edited April 2016
  • There is no injury. I can't reveal how I know but I can tell you the injury was made up.

Cheers Erol
  • There never was a real injury, not enough to keep him out of games anyway. The Club is lying from it's core.
  • There is no injury. I can't reveal how I know but I can tell you the injury was made up.

Did we ever think there was a 'real' injury ??!!
  • SH strikes me as being a decent, principled bloke. The interview after Huddersfield defeat showed that. I can't imagine the club lying about an injury sits well with him, especially with the Euros approaching. I expect he'll be one of many to leave in the summer and will hopefully speak up when asked what really happened.
  • edited April 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

Well it was obvious to most there was never one. I'm just confirming that. As people obviously don't know judging from the start of this thread. Oh and for the record erol should be sacked! As should the rest of the medical and fitness teams! Don't get me started on that!!

You only joined this forum in January 2015 - doesn't that make you a member of the club's staff ?

Diego Poyet by any chance?
  • Yeah and been supporting Charlton since 1984 so yeah I'm staff. But why you say that or what that has to do with it I don't know. Don't you like the fact that I said they are lying about an injury??? Why would that mean I'm staff?
  • Yeah and been supporting Charlton since 1984 so yeah I'm staff. But why you say that or what that has to do with it I don't know. Don't you like the fact that I said they are lying about an injury??? Why would that mean I'm staff?

Cool down - it's a religious day

He's making a joke about the spate of pro-regime posts recently and the accusations made that most of them are by club staff.
  • Ha ha your right PL54......and no not Poyet RugbyAddick. I really can't say but I'm sure the big man will spill the beans when he leaves
  • Right as in cool down not that I work for the club. I did play for the school of excellence in mid 90's so does that count? Same group as Scott Parker in fact. That's my claim to fame. And yes daveydanger I'm now aware he was joking
  • Right as in cool down not that I work for the club. I did play for the school of excellence in mid 90's so does that count? Same group as Scott Parker in fact. That's my claim to fame. And yes daveydanger I'm now aware he was joking

Good man
  • Ha ha your right PL54......and no not Poyet RugbyAddick. I really can't say but I'm sure the big man will spill the beans when he leaves

What will he say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Ha ha your right PL54......and no not Poyet RugbyAddick. I really can't say but I'm sure the big man will spill the beans when he leaves

What will he say?
    He won't say anything. Henderson will drop a plate of beans on toast.
  • Poyet told my mate in the gym that Hendo is not injured and hasn't been injured but he wouldn't say anymore than that.
  • Is being mute an injury?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Is being mute an injury?

Might explain all the goals from corners, everyone waiting for 'Keeper'.

In fairness, he stood up and spoke after the Huddersfield game.
  • I've heard he's struggling to go outside and when he does, he has a nervous breakdown whenever he sees someone doing this.

• iaitch said:

Well he should stop going to Nazi rallies!!!1

Thats his arm out to his side (indicating a corner) not a salute!!
  • I heard he was involved in a fight a couple of weeks ago, but maybe that's old news.
  • iaitch said:

Well he should stop going to Nazi rallies!!!1

Thats his arm out to his side (indicating a corner) not a salute!!
    Really? I though it was DiCanio.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Is being mute an injury?

In which case Jackson must be suffering from the same. He is also very quiet.