Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Hierarchy of Oppression Cup

We're at the Semi-final stage where we find out which is worse.

At the draw made earlier today at New Scotland Yard the pairings were as follows

Racism v Throwing beach balls

Homophobia v Blowing a whistle

Both games will be played at the Valley over the weekend of 16 April

Comments

• Hey, hey, hey, where is anti-semitism in this?!?!?!!?! I'm calling the Jewish Defamation League!!!! Good luck getting credit from here on in!
  • edited March 2016
    SDAddick said:

Hey, hey, hey, where is anti-semitism in this?!?!?!!?! I'm calling the Jewish Defamation League!!!! Good luck getting credit from here on in!

What, there's an organisation set up to defame Jewish people, that's shocking....
  • edited March 2016
    SDAddick said:

Hey, hey, hey, where is anti-semitism in this?!?!?!!?! I'm calling the Jewish Defamation League!!!! Good luck getting credit from here on in!

Knocked out by Throwing Beach balls in the quarter-final. Who knew Tony Cahones was a qualified referee but if he says all four Antin-Semitism goals were off-side then we shouldn't argue.
  • SDAddick said:

What, there's an organisation set up to defame Jewish people, that's shocking....
    My autocorrect is anti-semitic, should have been Jewish Anti-Defamation League.

Can't believe I'd forgotten about the epic beach ball quarter final tie. Still gutted by that. Now I know how the English feel...(too soon?)
  • We're at the Semi-final stage where we find out which is worse.

At the draw made earlier today at New Scotland Yard the pairings were as follows

Racism v Throwing beach balls

Homophobia v Blowing a whistle

Both games will be played at the Valley over the weekend of 16 April

Who's the ref?
  • SDAddick said:

As some one who's Jewish on my mothers side and thus (obviously) a member of the anti defamation organisation I am sickened to my very core. I shall be writing to the guardian about this with my angry pen.