Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradley Pritchard

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
Gone on loan to Stevenage for a month from Leyton Orient. Is this the end for him although only 30, or is he coming back from an injury. I know he was not the best but he always tried 100%, which is more than a lot of our players now do

Comments

• ross1 said:

Gone on loan to Stevenage for a month from Leyton Orient. Is this the end for him although only 30, or is he coming back from an injury. I know he was not the best but he always tried 100%, which is more than a lot of our players now do

Stevenage are in terrible form, but should just about stay up.

Strange how Pritchard got better and better, peaking in that first season in the Championship where he looked comfortable, but then declined afterwards
  • I think for a guy of small stature, he was at most disadvantage playing on our cow patch.
  • Got more assists than JBG
  • If we had a few more players like Pritchard and and a few less like Reza, I'm pretty sure, at the very least, we'd still be in with a good chance of surviving this season, if not away from the relegation zone altogether.

Well said that man. Our form started to drop when the foreign legion came in.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

I met Bradley back in November and he spoke fondly of his time with us. Said how he was grateful that Charlton gave him his chance in league football and loved his time with us. A really nice bloke. I wish him well

Never met him personally, but you could always tell what a nice guy he was. He truly was amazed by his rise at Charlton, and like others have said, I was mystified when his form fell away. Such a hard worker and a team of Bradleys would definitely have kept us up this season.
    Wish him all the very best in life.
  • mrbligh said:

Got more assists than JBG

That can't be right. Nobody in the history of Football has got more assists than JBG.

I feel like I'm being mocked here...? ;)
  • mrbligh said:

Got more assists than JBG

That can't be right. Nobody in the history of Football has got more assists than JBG.

I feel like I'm being mocked here...? ;)
    Not you mate.
  • Great lad, average player who gave it his all I wish him well
  • edited March 2016
    Nothing wrong with his attitude or commitment it seemed from the sidelines, but could be frustrating at times.
    I was hoping he would make it, even if not at CAFC as he appeared to want tobe here, and try his best.

Give me that everyday, than a team of 'freeloaders' that think they are doing us a favour.
    I think he came by way of being a sports science support at Sparrows lane or something, certainly covered the ground in his performances.
    Good luck to the guy.
  • Rob7Lee said:

He was a 'Charlton' style player, gave 110% to the cause. We didn't get promoted as we had the very best player in every position but because of hard work, determination and team players who were prepared to give their all .....

Oh for those days again, despite what some people view of SCP's management skills he knew who worked and who didn't and how to get the best of what he had. Imagine if he'd of had £9m to spend.....

I digress, I liked BP for all the reasons people said, a bit of a 'Keith Jones' type.

To be fair, we did have a number of very good players for that division, the majority of which adapted easily to the Championship, which is a tribute to SCP's acquisition skills.

A team with the likes of Hamer, Solly, Wiggins, Morro, Cort, Jacko at his peak, BWP, Yann, Dale, a fit Haynes etc in it has some very decent players at L1 level
  • Sponsored links:

• I have great admiration for him - he's lived the dream that so many of us dream. Charlton saw something in him and gave him his chance, which I think he will be eternally grateful for.
  • Come on roland sign him up, he is your type of player, not quite goodenough and will come cheap.
  • buckshee said:

If we had a few more players like Pritchard and and a few less like Reza, I'm pretty sure, at the very least, we'd still be in with a good chance of surviving this season, if not away from the relegation zone altogether.

Well said that man. Our form started to drop when the foreign legion came in.
    Like the guy from Zimbabwe you mean or that bloke from Brittany?
    I shall correct myself , I meant to say Roland's foreign legion. Didn't want to make it sound anti foreigner.
  • I remember how pleased his team-mates were when he scored. Obviously very popular.
  • Would easily get into next seasons Charlton team, good luck Bradley.
  • Liked him but would fit in with quality of this squad if not the effort.

Simon Church of the midfield.
  • Has just signed for Greenwich Borough F.C
  • Football is a strange game.
  • It's a funny old game.

RIP greavsie.