Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

10 results !

Comments

• Options
    You won 11,326.64?

Major Congrats if so
  • Options
    Nice one.
  • Options
    masicat said:

My son, not me... He pulled another 3k on top for some sort of bonus.

Drinks on him then!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Walsall did him a right favour with goals in in 89th and 94th mins to come back from 1 down.
  • Options

Walsall did him a right favour with goals in in 89th and 94th mins to come back from 1 down.

So did Celtic with a 89th minute winner.
  • Options

I wasn't aware of that. He keeps talking about Celtic. Yesterday Spurs were 2-0 up and he backed a draw at 25-1 and away win at 125-1 to cover himself.
  • Options
    Nice one !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So did Celtic with a 89th minute winner.
    So did Northampton with a last minute winner..

Oh and MK Dons missing a last minute penalty!!
  • Options
    That penalty miss cost me £200 I done a draw
  • Options

Should have stuck Sheff Weds in to turn that into 17k. Amateur

He didn't fancy em.
  • Options
    What a fantastic bet. Well done.
  • Options
    Money to money :-)

Cracking windfall, congrats
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    masicat said:

He didn't fancy em.
    Just jesting, incredible bet. Once in a lifetime winner. Coming from someone who gambles 'professionally', that many legs is no mean feat. Tell him to spend it wisely :- )
  • Options

masicat said:

He didn't fancy em.
    Just jesting, incredible bet. Once in a lifetime winner. Coming from someone who gambles 'professionally', that many legs is no mean feat. Tell him to spend it wisely :- )
    All on a Charlton win next game.
  • Options
    How many season tickets will that get you??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only £50m to go and he can buy out the Belgian pricks!!
  • Options
    Nice one!! Northamptons winner wasn't last minute, it was in the 95th minute!! That and walsalls injury time winner nicked me a 40/1 6 fold. Only had a fiver on it though.
    I had a tenfold come in a few years ago, £5 earnt me £1800.
  • Options

How many season tickets will that get you??

None, unless you're a scab ;)
  • Options
    I had at HT 0 out of 6 results going favourably, but by 90 mins 4 out my 6 in.

Then within 30 seconds in injury time, 5 them 6. Having at no stage during the 90 any thought it would come close to coming in, I genuinely Thought I'd nailed it. Enough to give it a roar at an AFC Wimbledon big enough to stupidly alert the wife I'd probably had a bet. But it didn't matter because I'm a winner.

Then within 20 seconds, one of the very last results of the day saw Wolves equalise at Burnley. If she wasn't convinced I'd had a bet before the sight of me about to throw the remote control into the next borough definitely did it.

Only 150 but that's the third injury time screw up I've had in the last six weeks
  • Options
    Fantastic. You could buy 22 Rover Coupes with those winnings
  • Options
    And I can't even get 3 results on Beat the Bookie.
  • Options
    Who was it that Ben Hamer penalty save won them 10k on here?
  • Options
    @Taxi_Lad i think
  • Options
    Congrats to your son... I've been trying this for months and its never paid off.

Was he never tempted to cash out?
  • Options
    usually do one of these every saturday just a random 10 fold, do one on match results and one on btts, closest i came was 1st day of the season we were away to Bournemouth, needed millwall for around 3k bastards let a goal in in the 93rd minute. think they were playing yeovil.