Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheff W v Charlton - Player Marks

For those there

Pope
Motta
Fanni
Teixeira
Fox
Gudmundsson
Ba
Diarra
Suk-Young
Reza
Harriott
Vetokele n/a
Jackson n/a
Lookman n/a

Comments

• Pope 6
    Motta 5
    Fanni 4
    Teixeira 4
    Fox 4
    Gudmundsson 4
    Ba 3
    Diarra 6.5
    Suk-Young 5.5
    Reza 2
    Harriott 5.5
  • Ba - 2?

Clearly weren't there.
  • Pope 5
    Motta 3
    Fanni 4
    Teixeira 4
    Fox 5
    Gudmundsson 4
    Ba 2
    Diarra 5
    Suk-Young 5
    Reza 2
    Harriott 5
  • Pope 6 could've been more if it wasn't for him. Tried playing it quickly too.
    Motta 5 lacks pace and got caught in possession too much
    Fanni 5. Story of two halves. Couldn't cope with the big man in the second after a good first half.
    Teixera 5 as above
    Fox 6 done well down the left against McGeady. Coped well although there was a severe lack of pace down the left for us
    Gudmundsson 5 nothing special. Hopefully cash in on him.
    Ba 5 played well. Looked to play the ball forward but he's a poor mans Cousins really.
    Diarra 5.5 first half good - second half tired
    Suk-Young 6 impressed. Effort was immense. Always looking to win the ball back and wandered out of position a lot to do so.
    Reza 4 compare the effort with Harriott. Absolutely woeful in terms of effort made. The tactics didn't help him. Should've been swapped with Mak at half time.
    Harriott 8 didn't stop chasing and putting the defenders under pressure. Always looked for the ball and always tried to get us moving forward. He was a victim of a poor team selection today. Should never have been playing up top with Reza.
    Vetokele n/a wrong sub too late
    Jackson n/a too late
    Lookman n/a too late

Riga - awful decisions.
  • Pope 7
    Motta 4
    Fanni 4
    Teixeira 5
    Fox 5
    Gudmundsson 5.5
    Ba 2 shite shite player
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 3
    Reza 1 our natural goalscorer hahahahahahahahaha he is absolute dog shit. Should be no where near this squad
    Harriott 5 playing behind/next to absolutel shit the boy has no chance.

Riga -0 like Murray and her a puppy dog piece of shit being controlled by that old wanker. Mugs.
  • Pope 7
    Motta 6
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 7
    Gudmundsson 5
    Ba 6
    Diarra 6.5
    Suk-Young 5
    Reza 4
    Harriott 7.5
  • Pope 7
    Motta 6
    Fanni 5.5
    Teixeira 5.5
    Fox 7
    Gudmundsson 5
    Ba 5.5
    Diarra 6
    Suk-young 5.5
    Reza 4
    Harriott 8
  • Sponsored links:

• Pope 7 - Good when called upon, 1 shanked bobbly kick on his left foot was all that didn't go well. Good game.
    Motta 6 - Good support to the right mid, but when he has it in the wide postion there is no one in the box for him to aim at.
    Fanni 5.5 - Untroubled till the big man came on
    Teixeira 5.5 - Untroubled till the big man came on
    Fox 6.5 - Good solid game, once he got stuck in he was decent.
    Gudmundsson 4.5 - Feels like he doesn't care and looked like he didn't care.
    Ba 5 - Good 1st half, that was it.
    Diarra 7 - Absolute beast in the first half, neutralized with the wave of Wednesday ball retention in the 2nd.
    Suk-young 5.5 - Alot of work, but not an attacking threat that a LM should be. Not his fault, he is a LB.
    Reza 2 - No heart, not determination, lazy.
    Harriott 8 - Tried to lead a line where it was just him as his strike partner was a useless lazy tosser.

• Pope 6
    Motta 5
    Fanni 4
    Teixeira 4
    Fox 6
    Gudmundsson 3
    Ba 5
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 7
    Reza 3
    Harriott 7

Riga 2
  • Oh dear, Reza is averaging 2.9 on the nine sets of marks posted. It gives me no pleasure to see that my dismay at his inclusion in the starting line up, in the match thread, seems fully justified thus far.
  • edited March 2016
    Pope - 7
    Motta - 4
    Fanni - 5
    Teixeira - 4
    Fox - 6
    Gudmundsson - 3
    Ba - 4
    Diarra - 4
    Suk-Young - 6
    Reza - 1 (just for managing to put his shirt on the right way round and tie his boots)
    Harriott - 8 (well done fella. True spirit from you today).
  • edited March 2016
    Pope 8
    Motta 6.5
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 7
    Gudmundsson 6
    Ba 6.5
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 5
    Reza 1
    Harriott 7.5
  • Rob62 said:

RedChaser said:

Oh dear, Reza is averaging 2.9 on the nine sets of marks posted. It gives me no pleasure to see that my dismay at his inclusion in the starting line up, in the match thread, seems fully justified thus far.

I know for a fact that his commitment has been openly questioned by teammates previously, I really don't think he gives a shit. That he is at our club sums up everything that is wrong with Roland's 'plan'.
    Have you seen his reaction to Harriott's goal at the Boro game?

Why the hell would you then put someone like that in the starting line-up for the next game?

Well that's for Duchatelet to answer, of course.
  • boggzy said:

Rob62 said:

RedChaser said:

Oh dear, Reza is averaging 2.9 on the nine sets of marks posted. It gives me no pleasure to see that my dismay at his inclusion in the starting line up, in the match thread, seems fully justified thus far.

I know for a fact that his commitment has been openly questioned by teammates previously, I really don't think he gives a shit. That he is at our club sums up everything that is wrong with Roland's 'plan'.

Why the hell would you then put someone like that in the starting line-up for the next game?

I also saw Gudmundsons reaction he couldn't give a monkey's.The sooner these Football mercenaries are out of our club the better.

• dickplumb said:

boggzy said:

Rob62 said:

RedChaser said:

I also saw Gudmundsons reaction he couldn't give a monkey's.The sooner these Football mercenaries are out of our club the better.

You mean 11 assist Gudmundsson . You're entitled to your opinion of course but don't put him in the same breath as Reza
  • Pope 6
    Motta 5.5
    Fanni 5
    Teixeira 5
    Fox 6
    Gudmundsson 4
    Ba 4
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 5.5
    Reza 2
    Harriott 5
  • Sponsored links:

• Pope - 6
    Motta - 5
    Fanni - 5
    Teixeira - 6
    Fox - 6
    Gudmundsson - 5
    Ba - 3
    Diarra - 4
    Suk-Young - 4
    Reza - 2
    Harriott - 7
  • Pope - 7: a very sound performance, with some decent saves. One of the very few positives to take from yesterday's capitulation
    Motta - 5.5: did ok and quite good going forward
    Fanni - 5: struggled in the second half
    Teixeira - 6: did alright in the face of unremitting second half pressure - our biggest problems were in midfield and up front
    Fox - 6.5: a solid performance
    Gudmundsson - 5: a few neat touches on the periphery of the game but lost heart when the tide turned against us and was far too easily brushed off the ball
    Ba - 5.5: a good first half but he ran out of steam in the second and we were completely overrun. We ended up with Jacko and Suk-Young in central midfield. Just as well that Wednesday's best midfielder, Bannon, was suspended
    Diarra - 7: held the team together for the first hour but was left with far too much to do without adequate support
    Suk-Young - 5: tried hard but was largely ineffective
    Reza - 2: a dismal performance - brushed off the ball like a child and was constantly looking to go to ground and win free kicks. Part of Riga's attempted justification in his post-match interview was that Reza had a good game against Wednesday back in November before Riga rejoined the club. What a load of bollocks
    Harriott - 7.5: MoM - worked his socks off and showed good pace and trickery, with zero support. Got frustrated in the end and could have gone for the last minute foul on Hunt, although I thought that was a 'bad yellow', rather than a red (certainly not as bad as Hutchinson's foul on Ba in the first 5 minutes, for which he wasn't even given a card). Callum needs to eradicate this element from his game
  • Pope 8
    Motta 6
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 7.5
    Gudmundsson 5
    Ba 6
    Diarra 6.5
    Suk-Young 5
    Reza 4
    Harriott 7.5
  • Pope 7
    Motta 6.5
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 6.5
    Gudmundsson 6
    Ba 6
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 6
    Reza 3
    Harriott 5
  • Pope 7.5
    Motta 6.5
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 7
    Gudmundsson 6.5
    Ba 5.5
    Diarra 6
    Suk-Young 6
    Reza 4.5
    Harriott 7
  • Pope 7 - made some good saves but still looks weak on crosses
    Motta 6.5 - average
    Fanni 5 - poor
    Teixeira 6 - average
    Fox 7 - played for the shirt
    Gudmundsson 6.5 - looks like a player that is playing out time
    Ba 5.5 - slow
    Diarra 6 - not fit
    Suk-Young 6 - loads of running but very little end product
    Reza 1 - go, and go now
    Harriott 9 - MOM for me, this bloke has put some real shifts in recently and while some of it hasn't came of he has carried on - well done Cal
  • Had high hopes for reza when he joined but seems he cant be arsed
    you loyal fans who travel away deserve better
    We are being mugged off by him
  • Pope 7
    Motta 5
    Fanni 6
    Teixeira 6
    Fox 7
    Gudmundsson 6
    Ba 5
    Diarra 5
    Suk-Young 6