Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield W v Charlton - Post Match Views

Another hiding on the road. Seems the travelling fans weren't protesting hard enough as that seems to be the only way we win.

To top it, Wolves with an injury time equaliser cost me a £150 6-team accy :-(

Look forward to hearing from those there

Comments

• Options
    No shots on target, dreadful
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Teams around us are making a fist of it we on the other hand are going down faster then a whores drawers
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Teams around us are making a fist of it we on the other hand are going down faster then a whores draws

Does she have a long list, each weekend?
  • Options

Another hiding on the road. Seems the travelling fans weren't protesting hard enough as that seems to be the only way we win.

Look forward to hearing from those there

Join the club. Walsall scored twice in injury time to set mine up only for Wolves to piss on my parade.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ahahahahahaa no shots on target
  • Options
    Fulham v MK Dons in a fortnight is a huge game for Charlton - if Fulham win that and last game of season at home to Bolton, it means we'll need 12 points + 1pt for goal difference. Looks grim
  • Options

Beckboy said:

Teams around us are making a fist of it we on the other hand are going down faster then a whores draws

Does she have a long list, each weekend?
    Lol edited
  • Options
    Burnley and Charlton know how to ruin my Saturday lol
  • Options

My double, treble, four fold and accumulator (5 teams) guess which was the only one to let me down....... cost me £398.50...... when will I learn ;-)
  • Options
    Today's game along with other results has buried us... What seemed highly unlikely has become impossible!

Hopefully there's a nice big protest to look forward to against Brum , because they games from here on in are pointless
  • Options
    Foolishly got my hopes up after 3 games undefeated. Back to reality. Too much to do now as there was before the mini run. I am officially backing us to go down whether we win all our remaining games or not. Well done to all those who traveled once again to see zero attempts on target. This won't ruin my weekend for a change as I am currently ploughing my way through pancakes, honey and ice cream. F&£@ you Roland, you can keep your ball and stick it where the sun don't shine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weak performance for me. So lightweight up top with Harriott (winger) and Reza. Poor game from JBG one of our so called better players. You look to the likes of him but ultimately he's not as good as people think he is.

3-0 might've flattered Wednesday a tad, but we've been shit all season. 7 pts from the previous 3 games, the first time since August, is all too little too late.

Roll on some new league one pins
  • Options
    seven 3-0 defeats so far this season
  • Options
    Why do I suspect Meire will be happy we lost again. Firstly, she has no empathy with supporters, and she will be pleased to piss off all those that demonstrated against her and Duchatelet last Saturday.
  • Options

Why do I suspect Meire will be happy we lost again. Firstly, she has no empathy with supporters, and she will be pleased to piss off all those that demonstrated against her and Duchatelet last Saturday.

Anyone see KM at the game today?