Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One

So with no home game today I've joined a friend down at Southend V Gillingham. 30 mins in and reality has hit home - I'm absolutely dreading us spending next season in this league.

Comments

• Options
    "next season" I admire your confidence, it could be a lot more than one season down there with this lot in charge.
  • Options
    Rokudan said:

"next season" I admire your confidence, it could be a lot more than one season down there with this lot in charge.

Edited - I'm absolutely dreading us spending next season onwards in this league.
    Still far too ambitious. We are going to be in League 2 within 3 years of RD does not sell.
  • Options
    @Rokudan

My mate just scored for Gills.

Number 19 - Luke Norris.

Good goal?
  • Options
    Dulwich Hamlet v Charlton Athletic in 3 years ?
  • Options

I remember the last time we were down there. Getting excited over the signing of Paul Benson

And Pavel Abbott - one of my favourite shittiest players that we've ever had. Hopefully we will push the boat out and sign Kyel Reid as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clearly we need to rebuild the squad (Uzbek Division two is chock full of quality players) around and experienced and able Manager (Indian Premiership?).
  • Options
    Plenty of thin gruel to be had in the lower leagues folks. Please Roly, can I have some more?
  • Options
    Get used to it mate... We ain't coming back with this mob in charge.... But those who never walked last week think that's acceptable
  • Options
    I remember the 3 years we had last time round. Apart from the last of the 3, the football was, in general, of a poor standard. And that's no offense to all the fans or teams in league 1 & 2.
  • Options
    No need go stay in league 1, just appoint SCP. Simples.

Oh, and Roland needs to go away as well.
  • Options
    Roland needs to F*ck off with the greatest F you could possibly imagine.

I'm pretty sure we will be in league one next season.

We need to get this C*nt out.

• Options

This will be the 4th time we have been relegated to this level since I have been supporting us. Sadly this seems far far worse than the other 3, mainly because it was so unnecessary & also I can't see a speedy return with these complete & utter imbeciles in charge of our great club.

When Happyvalley, A person who has tipped Charlton to win more games 4-0 than Katrien has told lies ( My nose is growing)
    Then we are in shattered glass time and our cup doesn't runneth over.
    We will never see a Happy Valley while Bonny and Clyde are robbing us of our Dreams.
  • Options
    Maybe Roland wants us to get relegated so he can continue to loan us network players.

Then he can say "My network players got you promoted. See - I am a visionary after all"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am hoping that the Northampton game is while we are back in the UK...
  • Options
    I'm wondering if we should start organising protests at home for next season, when Sky decide to show us at home to Shrewsbury.
  • Options

I'm looking forward to it to be fair

Yeah. I love being reminded that the fortunes of our club are declining. I really can't wait for division two either. ffs.

• Options

I am hoping that the Northampton game is while we are back in the UK...

Cobblers

• Options
    I have seen Charlton in the old Second Division the old First Division. The Championship, The Premiership and league 1 (plus other such names for the second tier of English Football).

Roll on league two. I can't wait for that unique fan experience of fourth tier football at the Valley which was last seen in ????
  • Options
    25May98 said:

I have seen Charlton in the old Second Division the old First Division. The Championship, The Premiership and league 1 (plus other such names for the second tier of English Football).

Roll on league two. I can't wait for that unique fan experience of fourth tier football at the Valley which was last seen in ????

I have no doubt that you will achieve under the stewardship of Roly.
  • Options
    25May98 said:

Never been in the 4th tier....
  • Options

No, surely one season in League One then the next in League Two and ever on downward.
  • Options
    I presume relegation also means 'The Johnstones paint trophy'!!!!!!, god help us all!!