Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marc Wilmots...

The below is from the Sky Transfer Centre... Well Colin?

WILMOTS IN LINE FOR BORDEAUX JOB

Belgium national team boss Marc Wilmots is one of the favourites to take over at Bordeaux next season, says L'Equipe.

Willy Sagnol left the Ligue 1 club earlier this week with Les Girondins 14th in the table and just five points above the relegation zone.

Wilmots, 47, previously played for the club between 2000 and 2001

Comments

• That can't be true, here he was pictured with Roland discussing the Charlton job

• Looks like Roland is already thinking about that Statement and what he's going to write in that picture
  • That can't be true, here he was pictured with Roland discussing the Charlton job

'Poke it'
  • WSS said:

colin1961 said:

Well he was coming but he watched the game on Sunday and was so appalled by the protests he spoke to Roland and refused to join.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Obvious really, Roland to buy bordeaux after selling us. I've heard this from a source within the club

The accuracy of this post cannot be verified
  • Obvious really, Roland to buy bordeaux after selling us. I've heard this from a source within the club

I won't believe it until there's a mental ranting statement on the OS.
  • Why is Peter Crouch there laughing behind them?

Christ, that fellas got some railings on him.
  • Sponsored links:

Yeah, but if it's Roland, he wouldn't stretch to anything more than a half bottle...

You told me a club where Charlton played....I thought you meant Man United you crafty bastard.

You can stick Charlton Athletic up your arse Rolly, have you seen that night maire of a CEO.
  • edited March 2016

Why is Peter Crouch there laughing behind them?

This is why...
  • Lost his first two games in charge of Ivory Coast. Conceded 8 goals over 180 minutes.

That's not the Valley because Roland's never been. It looks like Crouch has drawn a chalk cock on Roland's back, the bloke behind on the right is enjoying it.
  • Who was the guy that kept saying Wilmots was coming to Charlton ?
  • se9addick said:

Who was the guy that kept saying Wilmots was coming to Charlton ?

Colin1961/BexleyBoy.