Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Whom would they expect the club to be sold to?"

A story about a Premiership team here.

Motherwell owner Les Hutchison has proposed that he will sell his 76% shareholding to a fans group called the 'Well Society for £1

Any interest in trying this, Katrien?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds a bit wishy washy to me
  • Options
    Sometimes just gotta stop digging that hole.
  • Options
    Throwing out the baby with the bath water. It's all down the drain anyway.
  • Options
    I thought it was more street than that. As in "these guys are well society, innit."
  • Options
    Wishful thinking...
  • Options
    If she wont sell then we should sewer.
  • Options
    What a boreing story.
  • Options
    These puns are really coming in waves.
  • Options
    Who runs the Well Society??.... Jack & Jill ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

Well jokes aside, I just realized that I have a Billionaire living like 5 minutes away who is worth roughly 3.7 Billion dollars (2.6 billion pounds) If I'm not mistaken my sisters boyfriend has some sort of tie with her family. Perhaps I should shoot her an email. Anyone up for American ownership? :wink:

As long as we don't become Charlton Athletic soccer club.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    foxjam said:

Rossman92 said:

Well jokes aside, I just realized that I have a Billionaire living like 5 minutes away who is worth roughly 3.7 Billion dollars (2.6 billion pounds) If I'm not mistaken my sisters boyfriend has some sort of tie with her family. Perhaps I should shoot her an email. Anyone up for American ownership? :wink:

As long as we don't become Charlton Athletic soccer club.
    Real Charlton Athletic would be worse (feckin MLS). But yes that would be awful
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Well jokes aside, I just realized that I have a Billionaire living like 5 minutes away who is worth roughly 3.7 Billion dollars (2.6 billion pounds) If I'm not mistaken my sisters boyfriend has some sort of tie with her family. Perhaps I should shoot her an email. Anyone up for American ownership? :wink: (Also I'm not kidding)

Hi Ackworth.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Well jokes aside, I just realized that I have a Billionaire living like 5 minutes away who is worth roughly 3.7 Billion dollars (2.6 billion pounds) If I'm not mistaken my sisters boyfriend has some sort of tie with her family. Perhaps I should shoot her an email. Anyone up for American ownership? :wink: (Also I'm not kidding)

Why not, reckons Mrs Trump would as good owner as Donald will make President (Also, I;m not kidding either)
  • Options
    Do it Ross. You'll be eating 14 chips with a side dish of veggie cheese in the hospitality lounges in no time.
  • Options
    Well, well, well... yet another thread ruined by a bucket load of puns.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Jon Ackworth has already stated at one of the protests that Darren Pitcher and himself are purchasing the club in the Summer.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Jon Ackworth has already stated at one of the protests that Darren Pitcher and himself are purchasing the club in the Summer.

I find it hard to believe he's a real person....
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    For anyone that cares her name is Diane Hendricks. Also I'll settle for no less than 16 chips
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

For anyone that cares her name is Diane Hendricks

Does she know Graham Tutt?
  • Options

boggzy said:

He is, he played for us in the 90s
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

boggzy said:

He is, he played for us in the 90s
    sh1t a brick, Ackworth played for us in the 90's? Don't remember that although early 90's I was generally drunk.

Oh sorry, you mean Pitcher, come on, 'played' is a bit strong. Claim to fame was passing the ball to Walsh to score the first goal back at the valley. Even then though Walsh had to point to where he needed to pass it to!
  • Options
    How can you forget the deflected goal at Blackburn, surely that was his claim to fame
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Save us Rossman.
    USA billlionaire ! get him via your sister's boyfriend to watch the sad funeral and the video of the protests.
    You guys love a sob story ?
    We are even prepared to play 4 quarters,
    that would suit our players better anyway.
    No American would accept 14 chips as a man size portion.

A small flicker of hope from across the pond.
  • Options

How can you forget the deflected goal at Blackburn, surely that was his claim to fame

The famous FA CUP game....... he really was useless wasn't he, he tried bless him but all the same useless.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

For anyone that cares her name is Diane Hendricks. Also I'll settle for no less than 16 chips

Born in 1947. It's a sign!