Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Problems at Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Episode I features everything the regime has done wrong up till the end of January while Episode II features ALL protests including videos and pictures from yesterday! Episode II also features radio interviews on BBC 606 & TalkSport as well as interview with Chris Powell, Alan Curbishley & Peter Varney! Watch the revolution from the beginning January 2015!
  • Options
    Excellent! Well done and thanks.
  • Options

Excellent! Well done and thanks.

Just trying to do my bit and spread the message and gather as much of the information and events into one place!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Have to say that Mandy ( I think) women is a complete embarrassment, what an absolute arse, she can't even pronounce her words correctly.

Instant cringe when she started talking and both Tony and Felicity awkwardly look at the table - one of those "I'd rather take a bullet than continue sitting here in this meeting" looks. Incredibly embarrassing - talking over other participants whilst talking bollocks like "misinterpretaing".. I guess having your nose up someones arse makes word choice a tad difficult though.

She was nearly as bad as Tony the Cahone - I can't take him seriously after hearing he's a bully boy.

He's sitting night to a riiighhhttt sort though - Felicity Waller? - a solid 9/10. Move over Katrien, and take your place at #2 now..
  • Options
    Don't know who the participants are in the Bartrams debate, but the woman coming in on Meires defence must be the bloody tea lady. The bloke with the beard and glasses absolutely superb.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Don't know who the participants are in the Bartrams debate, but the woman coming in on Meires defence must be the bloody tea lady. The bloke with the beard and glasses absolutely superb.

That's sycophant Mandy
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

masicat said:

That's sycophant Mandy
    She's in charge of ticketing I think, you can blame her for the problems with the Season Ticket issue at the beginning of the season I'm assuming!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

CWadlan said:

stonemuse said:

masicat said:

That's sycophant Mandy
    She's in charge of ticketing I think, you can blame her for the problems with the Season Ticket issue at the beginning of the season I'm assuming!
    One of the first to go I bet when a new regime eventually takes over. She comes across as an incompetent fool, how the hell did she get employed in the first place, oh don't tell me she's cheap.

You know what they say you pay peanuts you get monkeys, never has it been truer than at Charlton.
    She used to work for Palarse :smirk: ;
    http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-present-hard-lifelong-fan-free-season-ticket/story-11369783-detail/story.html
  • Options
    rikofold said:

masicat said:

He's my favourite too, very good looking chap. I only wish I was like him.
    He can't pot a black for shit though ...
  • Options

rikofold said:

masicat said:

He's my favourite too, very good looking chap. I only wish I was like him.
    He can't pot a black for shit though ...
    He can - just at the wrong time :smiley:
  • Options
    Well done to everyone at that meeting for managing to make it through to the end without losing it. I can't watch KM speak, it's painful how useless she is.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    That Wendy or Mandy whoever she was takes arse licking to a new level.
  • Options

Well done to everyone at that meeting for managing to make it through to the end without losing it. I can't watch KM speak, it's painful how useless she is.

The things she comes out with is shocking! She is so thick!
  • Options
    I love the in jokes. Fully appreciate I'm not in the 'know '....
  • Options
    I bought a lot of brandy
    when I was courting Sandy
    took eight to make her randy
    and all I had was shandy
    another thing with Sandy
    what often came in handy
    was passing her a 'Mandy'
    she didn't half go bandy

• Options
    Christ Almighty I knew things were bad here but if that is the standard of people running our club then no wonder we are knee deep in brown stuff. KM is so bad it's farcical and as for that thing in the corner, Mandy, the one with the brown nose, how on earth did she land that job? Her English is as bad as her "wonderful" boss.

It only serves to highlight the two main issues here. Championship survival AND Roland out. Not one or the other but both. Whatever people think of the pros and cons, the rights or wrongs of the protests, then at least try and understand the reasons behind them. A successful conclusion to all of this means that at least we will still have a club to support and be proud of in years to come. Don't get on the backs of fans who are trying to do something to change the way the club is being run. Equally if other fans don't feel the urge to get involved well that's their choice. Sadly that means that any changes may take longer but they will happen.

Finally, when this regime took over, part of their mission statement was open and honest communication with the fans. This clearly has not happened. When you've got something to hide then you keep your mouth shut. So for this reason alone, they have lost my trust, my respect and now my money. I've not put a penny in this season and will not until they're gone. Keep up the good work and one day The Valley will be a happy Valley again.

NO SURRENDER TO THE RAT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CWadlan said:
    CWadlan said:
    You've spelt "opportunity" incorrectly.
  • Options

CWadlan said:
    CWadlan said:
    You've spelt "opportunity" incorrectly.
    Yeah I've noticed a few mistakes I've made in both videos!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Well I have to say after that video, that I really cant see what we are so upset about, and that we are in safe hands under a top notch, fully competent management team.
  • Options
    Great videos. Really enjoyed em thanks
  • Options
    Something tells me that this show will only last 3 episodes
  • Options
    Who's the person sticking up for Katrien's Dublin quotes in the meeting?
  • Options
    I have watched the first one now - good stuff. Can someone let us know who everyone is at the Bartrams meeting and what their role is please? I know Ian and Sid, and clearly from this thread I now know Rik (well done by the way) and obviously Pinocchio, who is everyone else?
  • Options
    Any Charlton supporter who just doesn't "get it" should take a look at these videos !! #GetOutOfOurClub #WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Something tells me that this show will only last 3 episodes

Already working on Episode III and Episode IV
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Who's the person sticking up for Katrien's Dublin quotes in the meeting?

Her name is Mandy she is in charge of ticketing I believe