Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**BRING YOUR BANNERS ON SUNDAY**

In addition to the protests announced by CARD yesterday there will be a number of other eye catching and newsworthy things going on.

To add to the spectacle for the Sky cameras, please bring along banners to display - wherever you sit, but especially if you are in view of the cameras.

- If you held on to one of the CARD banners made for Banner Day, or
- have a home-made one, or
- can make one in the next couple of days

bring it along, smuggle it in, display it. Get your message to the regime, and the watching audience.

No waiting for a given time, just get them up there.

The club officials and stewards will be more worried about other things than banners, but if they waste time trying to get rid of them it will at least have taken their eye off other things.

Just a a reminder, fire regulations/certificates do not apply to banners less than 1.5m x 1.5m in size.

Comments

• Can someone loan me one of the CARD banners as I sit near the corner flag
  • edited March 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• You are on a roll today Rickster.
  • edited March 2016
    Is there any way we can get a banner or two to be visible in the sky window when they are doing pundit stuff? maybe a couple of kids balloons on string!
  • Right lads, where do I stash this Plutonium grade isotope ready for Sunday?
  • Curb_It said:

You are on a roll today Rickster.

Just getting myself in the mood for Sunday. As I've stated numerous times I'm a not attending supporter at the moment (purely because I refuse into give them money). However a friend of mine isn't going Sunday and has given me his ticket. Got plenty of pent up anger to let out - all constructive I hasten to add.

Roland ruining the club? - not in my life time.
    I can see the response from KM now...'it wasn't the regular Charlton customers with banners, causing trouble etc etc, it was people who don't normally come to matches...'
    I was around long before that bitch and I'll be around a long time after.
  • Right lads, where do I stash this Plutonium grade isotope ready for Sunday?

If it was Polonium 210, I'd say the teapot....

However, as it isn't I can't help you.
  • Get busy people, everything adds to the day.

Please try and be proactive rather than leaving everything down to 'someone else'

I'm on my way to hobby craft as we speak (:
    might screen print a few banners tomorrow afternoon as something to do with the boy that involves paint. We can then leave them at hobby craft :)

• Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

Get busy people, everything adds to the day.

Please try and be proactive rather than leaving everything down to 'someone else'

might screen print a few banners tomorrow afternoon as something to do with the boy that involves paint. We can then leave them at hobby craft :)

Bit dissapointed with hobby craft to be honest. They've run out of gold glitter pens - really ruined my banner plans for Sunday. I'd even cut up a shredded wheat box to use as a template.
  • Get busy people, everything adds to the day.

Give Redmidland a shout, he'll loan you his discount members card ;)

• edited March 2016
    RedPanda said:

I'm pretty annoyed with myself that I haven't ordered a North Korea flag. There'd be amusing irony in having that confiscated or being chucked out with it.

I do have a decent sized Roland Rat toy but I fear that'd get lost and chucked somewhere. If anyone can source a Korea flag before Sunday I'd happily meet up and buy you a beer for your troubles.

Try Amazon Prime for delivery tomorrow

£3.99
  • PL54 said:

RedPanda said:

I'm pretty annoyed with myself that I haven't ordered a North Korea flag. There'd be amusing irony in having that confiscated or being chucked out with it.

I do have a decent sized Roland Rat toy but I fear that'd get lost and chucked somewhere. If anyone can source a Korea flag before Sunday I'd happily meet up and buy you a beer for your troubles.

Try Amazon Prime for delivery tomorrow

£3.99
    Thanks. I've just signed up for a trial but none of the flags appear to be Prime eligible. Oh well, will at least get me some free films.
  • iamdan said:

I'm bringing the mother in law, that'll annoy 'em.

Can you take mine along too? :smile:
  • iamdan said:

I'm bringing the mother in law, that'll annoy 'em.

Can you take mine along too? :smile:
    And mine if you have room. No need to return her either.
  • I have a N korea flag buddy you can have
  • I have a N korea buddy you can have

• I have a N korea flag buddy you can have