Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CARD Statement - Thursday 10th March***(Ed. Funeral March, 74th min walkout + more)

Comments

• Options

Fulham brought a coffin to Selhurst for Charlton's promotion game in 1985/86. They even had it in the away end.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Fulham carried the coffin before this in the 1960's , Jimmy Hill was involved in the procession.
    Wasn't it the late sixties when they got relegated from the old first division and they took it down to the Thames
  • Options
    Will there be a noon announcement on this thread?
  • Options
    Well done everyone, sterling efforts, it's the +more I can't wait to see!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

From Twitter - no midday announcement today:

NEWS: We're keeping our extra plans under wraps for maximum effect and to limit the club's ability to prepare #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

seth plum said:

NEWS: We're keeping our extra plans under wraps for maximum effect and to limit the club's ability to prepare #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack
    10,000 Dominos pizza delivery cars/scooters arriving outside The Valley at half time?
  • Options
    On my Valley Express coach. Normally full but maximum of 19 today. Think that will be an accurate reflection of the crowd today.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many Boro are bring down?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Rob62 said:

seth plum said:

10,000 Dominos pizza delivery cars/scooters arriving outside The Valley at half time?
    Didn't know Vetokele was playing again, thought he was still injured?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the walkout is effective and is noticed . However judging by the very few people on the coach its going to be a small crowd.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Macronate said:

if there is going to be 200 odd on the pitch, take a ball on and start playing 100 v 100, Sky will televise that surely.

I like that idea. I'll play but don't want to be on the same team as Morgan Fox if that's ok.
    I bet I l still don't get picked :(
    You could do the oranges at half time and look after the valuables bag?
    Just had the call, Riga is playing five in midfield and I'm all of them :(

Bloody hell Ray why are you wearing nice little bows in your sock ties!! Looks a little 'fancy'!!.......LOL
  • Options
    Weegie addick, start warming up, so you can sub him again.
  • Options

Fuck right off. ;)

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Fuck right off. ;)

And take that W*nker Redmidland with you, pair of to553rs. Lol
  • Options
    I reckon he put the wrong socks on that day, that's his Morris dancing gear :smile:
  • Options

I reckon he put the wrong socks on that day, that's his Morris dancing gear :smile:

Tried that.......... I fell off the bonnet........... *Ba dom `tish*
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Tried that.......... I fell off the bonnet........... *Ba dom `tish*
    Now thats funny Ray.....got me laughing out loud mate!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    from Twitter-:
    Funeral procession.....and the referee today is Darren Deadman. #cafc
  • Options
    Sir Chris Powell in suitable black and white attire today @SkyFootball @CharltonCARD @CAFCBlackNWhite #cafc Embarrassing for @CAFCofficial
  • Options
    Kids with “RD OUT” painted on their faces. It shouldn’t be like this. Heartbreaking. #cafc #wewantourcharltonback #WalkOutOn74
  • Options
    I'll carry on copying from Twitter until game starts
  • Options
    Can I ask what is happening to the coffin when it gets to the ground? I think the memorial garden is still at the far end near the Jimmy sourh. An ideal resting place
  • Options

Can I ask what is happening to the coffin when it gets to the ground? I think the memorial garden is still at the far end near the Jimmy sourh. An ideal resting place

Hopefully somebody will abduct Katrien, put her in it and throw it in the Thames.
  • Options
    BR3red said:

I bet Karien Fraeye is hiding inside it.