Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***CARD Statement - Thursday 10th March***(Ed. Funeral March, 74th min walkout + more)

Comments

• Goodbye Charlton goodbye will see you again but don't know when.
    Goodbye Charlton goodbye.
  • "Goodbye club, goodbye club,
    Saying goodbye to our club.
    Yes now we are saying goodbye to our club,
    Saying goodbye to our club."
  • "Walk out if you won't renew"
  • Addickted said:

Would be better if written "which is unlikely to end with just relegation"

It's fine written as it is. The meaning which everyone interpreted would be written 'unlikely to end IN relegation.'
  • Addickted said:

It's fine written as it is. The meaning which everyone interpreted would be written 'unlikely to end IN relegation.'
    I disagree, I think the meaning is very ambiguous. I had to guess that, in the context, it PROBABLY meant that the decline wouldn't stop even after we are relegated.
  • When I was just a little boy
    My father gave me a little
    Roland Duchatelet hanging on a string
    He told me to kick his fucking head in
  • 12 minutes, Chrissy Powell.
  • No way am I singing La Marseillaise
  • More publicity for the protests.

Is that the Rat in the museum in the picture?

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/1.2597483
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Just in case you had forgotten which site you on. The Card statement thread descends into a discussion on grammatics.
  • edited March 2016
    Get on the pitch and dig his 1 million pound investment up
  • Macronate said:

if there is going to be 200 odd on the pitch, take a ball on and start playing 100 v 100, Sky will televise that surely.

I like that idea. I'll play but don't want to be on the same team as Morgan Fox if that's ok.
    No need to worry. Apparently he and Mak will be on the sidelines with loudhailers passing on constructive criticism....

JJ is keeping himself in reserve, just in case Colin1961 gets a game (he has been practicing his incisive commentary, whilst blindfolded in a darkened room).

Though Ba, I'm told, will refuse to come out of the dressing room.
  • Macronate said:

if there is going to be 200 odd on the pitch, take a ball on and start playing 100 v 100, Sky will televise that surely.

I like that idea. I'll play but don't want to be on the same team as Morgan Fox if that's ok.
    I bet I l still don't get picked :(
  • vff said:

Addickted said:

Just in case you had forgotten which site you on. The Card statement thread descends into a discussion on grammatics.
    Indeed, dramatics about grammatics!! Everyday a school day on CL!!
  • Fulham brought a coffin to Selhurst for Charlton's promotion game in 1985/86. They even had it in the away end.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Fulham carried the coffin before this in the 1960's , Jimmy Hill was involved in the procession.
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

Macronate said:

I bet I l still don't get picked :(
    You could do the oranges at half time and look after the valuables bag?
  • Can't be there but my heart is with you all so give it to them and stick together ... Roland sell up and take your CEO with you.

I was a regular from 1978 to 2002 so recall the ups and downs of supporting our beloved Charlton .... I so want this absent apathetic aloof billionaire gone.

Thanks to all the organizers particularly Airman ... you really are a Champion.
  • To the tune of go west "out the door, on 74"
  • I have been a supporter since 1963 and now live abroad so cannot participate today. If I was still UK based I would be there and following every protest possible to rid us of this hideous regime, Whatever it takes.
    All the best to you that protest today and heart felt thanks to those who work so hard to organise such events.
  • edited March 2016
    "We'll stay for the game, we'll stay for the gaaaaaame, just score 16 more, we'll stay for the game."

• Re: Charlton v Boro Score Predicitions
    « Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 02:44:33 PM »
    If we do take the lead that could be the cue for the planned pitch invasion by the Charlton fans.
    Game abandoned!
    Mind' there'll be no fucker there I doubt.

From Boro forum