Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
Pile of shit puppy dog wanker. Another Poisonous Belgian killing the club.

Comments

• Why he's brought lookman on for 7 mins I don't know wasn't at the game so can't comment on it all but he's quite clearly the best player we have from what I'm reading sanagos a complete clown to go and get himself banned fr 3 games, gutting to go from Saturday to that but maybe Saturday really was the final hurrah, in a truly shocking season, we've been battered by palace been trounced 6 and 5-0 and read on Twitter that a mk Dons player was giving it charlie big spuds at the end of the game, how far have we fucking fallen!!!.
  • A grade A prick just like the rest of the clowns currently running this club.
  • Clueless fool. Another symptom of the cancer destroying the club. Utter nonsense from the sideline tonight.
  • Just another Network puppet I am afraid. The situation with Lookman confirms that.
  • Showed that he's one of them when he destroys the crowd finally getting up a head of steam by taking off our most attacking threat and leaving Mak on.

Thought he was onside, realized he's now another one to lob in with the rest of the crew that want to see the club destroyed.
  • Totally got the team and the subs wrong. Taking off Harriott, who was playing well, Lookman on bench until 82mins. Sanago on the bench for Makienok. Team is going down. This has to be the most desperate season on the pitch that I can remember in the many years that I have supported the club.
  • Lookman must be off. No other explanation for his brief appearance.
  • Sponsored links:

• If it means another 2 seasons in the 'third' division in order to get of the c...clowns then come back up so be it, I'll take that. I'm sick of the whole lot currently. The Brentford game was just a tease,
  • We are down now and he has to be gone by the start of next season. He doesn't understand what's needed in League 1 and I fear with him in charge we will really struggle and could go down again.
  • Riga hasn't got the answer ...goodbye to the championship
  • Nothing to do with the 'network" which hardly even exists anymore, but Lookman should have been on earlier and Mak should have gone off earlier.
  • Lookmans gone and these shit Cnuts think they can pull the wool over our eyes. Scum the lot of em.
  • edited March 2016

If it means another 2 seasons in the 'third' division in order to get of the c...clowns then come back up so be it, I'll take that. I'm sick of the whole lot currently. The Brentford game was just a tease,

You'll be lucky mate, it's L2 next stop with this shower of sh*te at the helm.
  • Money over results. This is the burning of a football club infront of our eyes, and the owner doesnt give one fcuk.
  • A must win game should mean you come out quickly, get the fans behind you and look to get early pressure on their goal.

We didn't look to score a goal until the 70th minute. Instead we kept retreating, backing off them until our 18 yard line, leaving our striker isolated on his own.

His negative tactics set the tone and piled the pressure on us to produce something in the last 20 minutes. We rarely have many chances in 90, so to cut that down to 20 was lunacy.
  • No way will we get anywhere in league one with any of this dross...

As Kerm said ' he has wasted the club'
  • Stories on Facebook that he has got into fisticuffs with Robinson in the tunnel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gave him the benefit of the doubt but he's a clueless twat. Harriott not my favourite player but at least he was trying to make things happen. Mak is a joke. Yun is poor imo. The rest are just hopeless.
  • Hopefully Robinson knocked Riga out.
  • Hope it was Suger Ray.
  • dreadful management decisions during the game. Been found out now he no longer has Powell's team.
    Wanted him to do well and accepted he was probably the best we could hope for with our owners. Proved to be a shite as all the others surprise surprise.

Still some won't see it though 'cause the pitch is nice.
  • A tiny Belgian versus a fat scouser. Hmmm, I wonder who won that one.
  • dreadful management decisions during the game. Been found out now he no longer has Powell's team.
    Wanted him to do well and accepted he was probably the best we could hope for with our owners. Proved to be a shite as all the others surprise surprise.

Still some won't see it though 'cause the pitch is nice.
  • edited March 2016

Stories on Facebook that he has got into fisticuffs with Robinson in the tunnel.

Can't stand Robinson but to be honest I couldn't care less if they knock six bells out of one another, if fact go for it the pair of you make my day.
  • OMG Riga what a toss pot of a manager, our club is ruined.
    We will not be watching championship football again for a very long time under this ownership.